o'Neills was the last of four hotels we were staying at during our whirlwind tour of Ireland. It was just what we needed. Hughie, Jerry and their staff were the nicest people we met while in Ireland. The room was clean and big and the bathroom was great. I have talked about O'Neills and their friendly service good food and Red Ale more than once since we are home.
Thanks for a great stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city opposite Trinity College, and only a 5 minute walk to Dublin's premier shopping streets, art galleries, theatres and night life. O'Neills (established 1885) offers top class accommodation, traditional pub food, great wine, and good Irish craft beer. The O'Neill family has been associated with this old pub & townhouse for over a hundred years and we pride ourselves in the warm and friendly welcome we offer our guests. We have 8 beautifully appointed en suite rooms Choose from either twin, double, triple, or family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your O'Neills Victorian Pub & Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o`Neills Victorian Pub And Townhouse
- o`Neills Victorian Pub & Townhouse Hotel Dublin