great location for a city break with excellent value for money ! very friendly staff , only downside is that the bar was closed on the sunday(nature of the beast) and we had to ring to be let in ! but the friendliness made up for the 5 minute wait!! a very homely and warm establishment! would certainly stay there again!! =)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city opposite Trinity College, and only a 5 minute walk to Dublin's premier shopping streets, art galleries, theatres and night life. O'Neills (established 1885) offers top class accommodation, traditional pub food, great wine, and good Irish craft beer. The O'Neill family has been associated with this old pub & townhouse for over a hundred years and we pride ourselves in the warm and friendly welcome we offer our guests. We have 8 beautifully appointed en suite rooms Choose from either twin, double, triple, or family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your O'Neills Victorian Pub & Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o`Neills Victorian Pub And Townhouse
- o`Neills Victorian Pub & Townhouse Hotel Dublin