“Buzzing atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Shropshire
4 attraction reviews
“Buzzing atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2014

Good service, Good food, Good atmosphere - what's not to like! Would definitely go there again. Had the smoked salmon and Guinness bread which was very good.

Visited December 2014

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Enchanting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014

I was lucky enough to experience the brilliant Ronan Wilmot in an Anthony Fox directed performance of The Watchman by Sean Wilmot. We arrived slightly early on a rainy Dublin day, to enjoy tea and coffee in a busy but very efficient café. The speciality tea was perfect, the service and the ambience likewise. Venturing upstairs at 12:50 to the "theatre" I was welcomed by an efficient gentleman who had all of the details of my online booking to hand. We were offered the option of a lunch @~4 Euro which I now wish I had chosen, as it smelled delicious.
Wilmot's performance was majestic. I found myself wanting to ask him more about the days and times gone by in Dublin, but had to keep reminding myself that he wasn't a real watchman, but a most convincing actor. Many things will attract me to return again to Dublin. I will most definitely return to the cafétheatre as soon as I get the chance.

Visited November 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Evening meal Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

Good place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner, good atmosphere pleasant surroundings and good food and service, Well worth a visit.

West Midlands
22 attraction reviews
“This was brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2014

I saw this before we came away from reviews on here, and decided to book that day! It was something just a little different which we hadn't done before. I must admit we loved it! It was great, such a great use of a space more places should try it, especially at home in England so we can actually go hehe. The actor was brilliant, just how he remembers the whole thing ill never know. The soup was yum too and what a beautiful place!

Belfast, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
“A lovely way to spend the afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2014

Me and my friend recently came here to see the life of Patrick Kavana. It was a lovely experience. Due to the small space it has the best type of intimate suroundings, nicely decorated. The acting was really quite brilliant. My only suggestion would to be to sell some wine at this but really isn't a big thing.