“Excellent company !!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 197 activities in Dublin
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Dublin Tour Company is Dublin's Fun day tour company offering professional guided tours to the Cliffs of Moher & The Burren, Connemara & Cong, the Aran Islands and Galway City. Take our tours as day trips, single trips ending in Galway or as Overnight Trips with a choice of accommodation. We also offer a high-end Irish Culture Experience at the hillside village of Cnoc Suain in the heart of the West of Ireland. Our team of qualified local guides are available for private hire and for nationwide tours.
Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
“Excellent company !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

They know how to speak about their country.
A good example: 17 sleepy young people (who don't speak) liked the tour and the guide (and we had our iPhones) ;)

Visited October 2012

“Excellent tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

We did the 7am tour to the Cliffs with Paul & Damian. I have myself lived in Ireland ages ago, and have been to the cliffs thousand times. Nonetheless, I wanted to show my husband that magic landscape. Well, I found out there was still much to know about Galway and the Cliffs for me too ;)
We loved the tour, the sights, the journey, the drivers and their stories: keep on the good work lads, you're amazing :)

Valentina and Markus from Germany.

Dublin, Ireland
“Galway Trip - Cliffs of Maher”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

My Galway Trip - Cliffs of Maher was really fantastic I really enjoy the trip .The tour guide and our driver Damien Nunan was really hilarious and sarcastic about his EX wife. He has a lot of information and knowledge about all the places we went to .

Visited September 2012
Marchtrenk, Oberosterreich, Austria
“Trip to the *Cliffs of Moher* by *Dublin Tour Company*”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

It was an incredible day!! Paul Norton is the best Driver Guide I´ve ever had. He´s so funny and entertaining. He showed us Ireland at its most beautiful and he told wonderful exciting funny stories about the country. I've enjoyed every minute! I will plan vacations in Ireland again. And I hope, no, I wish Paul as a guide again!

Visited June 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Private tour to Cliffs of Moher by Dublin Tour Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Dublin Tour Company provided us with an outstanding private tour from Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher. They went out of their way to procure an 18-place van for our group, which allowed an incredible "through the back roads" exploration of the Irish countryside. Our guide Paul led us on unforgettable journeys ... we let his expertise guide us and we were thrilled with the results. He knew precisely which stops to make (most were off the beaten path of tourists) and I cannot express how lovely our day with him was. The cliffs, naturally, are a breathtaking site and the reason we booked the tour - but the journey to and from were equally wonderful. In Galway, Declan took over as guide. Declan is the consummate professional, and the person who I communicated with via e-mail over the past few months. Our tour was scheduled to return to Dublin around 7pm (remember, we had a private tour, so we were flexible with time), but early in the day, we realized that we would not make that deadline & still be able to see all that they wanted to show us. The extended time was fine with us, and Paul/Declan graciously took their time (NO extra charge) to ensure we saw everything and were not rushed. Declan even waited patiently in Galway while we had a wonderful dinner. We arrived back in Dublin @ 11pm! I highly recommend a private tour with Dublin Tour Company - the flexibility it offers is priceless.

Paul, thank you again for the CD; we loved the Irish folk music he was playing and he gave us the CD at the end of the tour! I'm still singing "The Fields of Athenry". Paul and Declan, you are true gentlemen and scholars. Thank you for providing us with the trip of a lifetime.

Visited July 2012