“Dublin's BEST restaurant 5 star food, 5 star atmosphere & without doubt 5 star staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Arch Bistro

Cuisines: French, Irish, European, Bistro
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have eaten in Arch's Bistro 3 times now. I stumbled across it by accident the first time & after that experience I thought what a GEM, how am I only finding out about this place now! The staff in Arch Bistro are top class they are so friendly, remember you & extremely accompdation! Patrick along with his team really make this restaurant a cut above the rest! Then we have the food which is just beautiful & I love the Guinness bread! The staff always offer extra bread the portions are generous & you always feel like you've had more than enough! I've brought my mother, friends & my partners parents here now & not a single complaint we've walked away each time having enjoyed a truly great experience. Last Saturday we had booked a restaurant in town which had great reviews but they were not friendly nor accomodating so after being disappointed in our first impressions we called Arch Bistro last minute for a table. Thinking we probably would have no change the girl remembered us & kept a table so we could come straight in...now that's service!
I highly recommend Arch Bistro to all, make the journey from the city centre it's worth every penny!

Maeve
Hissy Fit Personal Training

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Good value fine dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Booked a table of 2 on a sat night. They were very busy so service was a little more relaxed than we're used to, but we weren't in a hurry and the staff were absolutely charming throughout. Ordered 3 courses for EUR 25. The food was beautifully presented and everything was prepared/cooked to perfection. Well worth a visit. We were staying at the Hilton in the city centre and it was approx 10 min drive (14 Eur in a taxi).

Jerusalem, Israel
“An acceptable meal in a pinch.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was staying nearby, and came with friends for a meal. The food was quite nice, though not the best meal I've had in Dublin. In fact, not even the best meal I'd had that week! But it was good clean standard pub fare, and good enough for what it was, and cost.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Went there for a birthday celebration based on reviews in Tripadvisor and we were not let down. Each course was better than the last. The service was just spot on. All 4 of us rated it higher than Chapter One and I loved my visit there. This is a must visit and we will be going back many times I think.

“Exceptional in everyway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The service, food and overall dining experience was one of the best Ive ever had. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted by the charming Restaurant Manager and seated by a really friendly hostess. The food was out of this world ans extremely good value. The chef is outstanding, to say the least. I can not wait to return to this little hidden gem and have told all my friends to make sure to visit. You should be number 1!

• Visited May 2013