“Incredible in every way” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Irish, European, Bistro
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“Incredible in every way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Wow! What a hidden gem this place is. From the moment we arrived in this beautiful bistro, everything was just fabulous. The service was the best I've experienced in Dublin, or anywhere else for that matter. The starters all sounded amazing, we usually share a starter between us but they sounded too good to settle for just one so we had one each. I opted for the goats' cheese mousse and my boyfriend had the foie gras, both were fantastic. They were served with delicious homemade breads. For main course I chose the lamb and my boyfriend had the ribeye, they arrived perfectly cooked and beautifully presented. We both enjoyed every morsel and were delighted with our choices. For dessert we chose to share a lime posset. It wasn't really to my taste (a tad too much basil for me) but my boyfriend devoured it. The meal came to €90 including a bottle of wine for €32 and we felt that this was exceptional value for money. I am really looking forward to regular visits to this fantastic restaurant, it deserves its 5 star rating!

San Francisco Bay Area
“Be sure not to miss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had booked this restaurant (based upon reviews here) weeks before leaving the USA but upon arrival in Dublin got busy and almost forgot. The traffic from downtown was gridlocked but the cabbie kept us entertained with stories, and the staff was glad to see us. The food was fantastic! Great service, the pre fixe dinner plus an additional entree was plenty for two of us. Sea bass was fresh and very tasty, great wine choice, not to mention the dessert. All in all, worth the trip and glad the party of 10 plus arrived after we did...

Columbia, South Carolina
“One of the best meals of the week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I selected this for our last night in Dublin because of location, price and prior TripAdvisor pages. A superior choice!! My wife had Brushetta & Salmon plus a fab dessert. I enjoyed the king prawn salad which was an exotic balance of flavors and fruit, fish and chips (cod) and another dessert to savor. Three courses for two plus two Irish ciders for just over 51 Euros....what a deal. It was a Tuesday night early bird (early bird is now til 7:00). The staff that evening was the owner who did it all plus a kitchen crew of two. The young chef was talented beyond his apparent youth.

An excellent decor....superior food and wonderful price for suburban Dublin.

Dublin
“A little gem discovered on a whim”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

It's Friday. I'm working out of home and had to bring a friend on an errand to Churchtown. The place we needed to visit was closed for lunch so on a whim we decided to investigate the Arch. And we have discovered a little gem. Lunch was great value €15.oo for two courses and the food was great and beautifully presented. My friend is a vegetarian and was able to indulge in a very tasty brushetta which was toasted cibiatta with carmelised onion, tomatoes, mozzarella and rocket. Mine was a goat cheese mouse with poached pear and walnut beautifully presented on slate platters. We followed that with good tempura cod, chunky chips and a very good ghnocci. Since we were working we just had water and a good hot espresso but we will certainly return either for the great value early bird or dinner. Patrick and Patrick were welcoming and friendly and service and ambience were both very good. Really worth a try

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Sensational Value for Money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Made the trip out to the Arch (approx 15 euro taxi from temple bar) and was not disappointed!
Food was exceptionally good, Service great - very attentive, nothing was too much trouble. Atmosphere was really nice though, relaxed, It was great.

They have 25 euro "3 course deal" but it is just their entire menu that you can package up to 3 courses and it works out way cheaper to do the 3 - so make sure you have that dessert! It's worth it!!

Visited May 2013