“Great location!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Whitefriar Grill

Whitefriar Grill
16 Aungier Street, Dublin 2, Ireland (South City Centre)
+353 1 475 9003
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Dublin, Ireland
“Great location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Lovely restaurant in the heart of town, lovely food and great service. Good option for lunch and early bird is great value.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Limerick, Ireland
“Delicious meal at the Whitefriar Grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had a meal here with my sister and 2 friends last Saturday evening and I must say what a hidden gem this place is. Everything was perfect, the atmosphere was wonderful, the service friendly, prompt while unobtrusive at the same time. It's a lovely casual restaurant and the food is top notch. Really tasty and great value too...I had the wings for starters and the ribs 'n' rump for my main and can recommend both. Also, others ate the monkfish (yummy) and the veggie option (cannelloni) and I tasted those too, gorgeous. I'll definitely go back here in the near future....

Drogheda
“Excellent Friar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a fabulous Friday evening at the Whitefriar grill recently, quite simply perfect from start to finish. We started with beautiful cocktails, for the main we shared a divine cote de boeuf surf n' turf and we finished with the cheese board and paired wines. This is a fabulous restaurant with great attentive but unobtrusive service.

dublin
“affordable good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

this is a busy place and its hard to get a reservation there the food was unusual ,,not the every day fare that you get every where else, it is good and the prices are good well worth the visit

El Dorado, Arkansas
“Just great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

What a great find. For our last night out in Ireland my wife, daughter and I decided to eat at the Whitefriar. First, reservations are a must as its a small restaurant and very popular. Everything we had was excellent but I must comment on the steaks. I've had the opportunity to dine at some of the finest steak places in the US. I've always enjoyed them but usually leave thinking I grill a better Prime steak. The Whitefriar can grill a steak to perfection with the right balance of seasonings. The bone in ribeye is the best piece of meat I've ever had at restaurant. To end the evening we shared the chocalate fondue which was also tasty. This is a do not miss place in Dublin.

Visited June 2013