“Nice spot” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Whitefriar Grill

Whitefriar Grill
16 Aungier Street, Dublin 2, Ireland (South City Centre)
+353 1 475 9003
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: South City Centre
“Nice spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Very nice and small restaurant. The service was excelent, food tasty, one of the best brunches in town. This is the place you would recommended to your friends.

Dublin, Ireland
“You won't be disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Like everyone else in Dublin I heard a bit of hype about this place and had to try it. It has an athmosphere that can't be influenced by anything other than how happy and relaxed everyone is in the restaurant.

I've eaten here three times, twice in the evening (one was the early bird, which is amazing value!) and once for Sunday brunch. Each time I was very happy with the service and the food is exceptional.

Whitefriar exceeded my expectations and i will definitely be visiting again.

“3.5 stars?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Lovely food and some interesting ideas but the flavours didn't all complement each other. This was the case with 2/3 dishes. But lovely place as per picture, great staff and reasonably priced. I'd go again.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Easily the best brunch in Dublin!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

This place is a treat for your taste buds, trust me! I went to the Whitefriar Grill for brunch with my boyfriend and another friend recently - and we found it very hard to leave the place. It was a really cold day and the second we entered the restaurant it was so warm and welcoming. The atmosphere was unbelievable, really chilled for a Sunday afternoon with a DJ playing in the corner. There's a great selection on the brunch menu including some pick me up drinks after a hectic Saturday night on the town and mouth watering dishes - it was hard to choose what to order. We wanted it all! We ordered a few glasses of prosecco, Peroni and water, along with the Pulled Pork Sandwich and Crab Cake Benedict and a portion of wings to share...we practically licked our plates clean! We washed it down with some coffee cocktails and a watermelon cocktail and just soaked up the atmosphere. Nigel and his staff are extremely friendly, very efficient and make you feel very welcome, you'll definitely want to go again! We went in for a quick bite to eat and ended up staying three hours...we didn't want to leave. Definitely our kind of place and highly recommended. We'll be making ourselves regulars there from now on! Denise, Dublin

“Best Brunch in Dublin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

This has become nearly the only place I want to have Brunch in Dublin. I have been here a few times now and a few other times I couldnt get in due to it being packed. Even 12pm on a Saturday I would advise booking in advance. You wont be disappointed.
The menu is perfect for all tastes and the food is amazing. The eggs benedict is one of the best around and the pulled pork ciabatta is amazing. I have continued to recommend WFG and will continue doing so without fear of disappointing. Keep up the good work guys.