“get into this kitchen” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #459 of 1,995 Restaurants in Dublin
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: European, Fusion, Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our mission is to deliver an innovative and exciting menu using the finest ingredients known to man. We stock a formidable selection of world wines and a range of home-grown Irish craft beers and ciders. We keep it simple at The Kitchen, amazing food in slick surroundings at affordable prices. Our dedicated team of chefs work under the direction of Head Chef Vincent Blake. Our Kitchen Team take immense pride in preparing their dishes, which are lovingly crafted from a selection of fresh, healthy and well-balanced ingredients. Each individual ingredient has been considered, tasted, tried and tested before making it onto the plate. Front of house is the domain of Restaurant Manager Sean Meade. Our food draws influence from many different world cuisines, fused with our own unique style of cooking. Head Chef Vincent Blake cut his teeth in some of Dublin's most renowned and notorious restaurants before calling The Kitchen home. Here, his vision and passion for food is expressed in every dish. Our philosophy is simple: amazing food at affordable prices wrapped up in slick surroundings in the heart of Dublin City.
cork
“get into this kitchen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Ok- so I went in here on the recommendation of a family member but was it a good choice? Yes,just excellent. This is a small venue in a city with many food outlets but this demonstrates its many strengths. Food, service, value were top range - even a thank you on leaving with one already busy staff member attending to the matter of opening the door - a rare occurrence especially in Ireland . To conclude: it would be wrong to resort to mere words to describe the food in this venue, so do yourself a favour: visit ASAP

Dublin
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I ate here last week, the food was amazing, the staff were very friendly & helpful. I had crispy calamari to start, it was really good & a very good portion. For mains I ordered the venison casserole it was delicious. I will be recommending this restaurant to all my friends and I'll be back again myself.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Fabulous dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I enjoyed a 3 course meal last night. The service and the cuisine were top notch. The staff are extremely pleasant and well trained. the assistant manager was more than helpful throughout the evening. 10/10 and the kitchen will see me again.

Dublin, Ireland
“how nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

had lovely 3 course dinner in "Kitchen" last week.Had a goats cheese as a starter wich was delicious and my friend had a soup wich was also lovely.then i had a georgeous duck for my main course wich was cooked pink-perfectly for me.would definatelly recomend hand cut chips, best i've ever had!unfortunatelly i was too full for desert but my friend had belgium chocolate tart wich was to die for! over all staff is very friendly and atentive. perfect place to go for food in town.will be back soon!

Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Came here in a group of 8 last night, had a great experience. Service was great, atmosphere/setting was lovely and the food was even better. I had the chicken wings to start which were delicious, and the marinated chicken salad for main which was one of the nicest main courses I've ever had! Menu prices are reasonable too and the wine list is good although a bit pricy.
Overall would highly recommend!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere