The entire hotel smells like cigarette smoke, we asked for a non smoking room (My husband has allergies and we have small kids) and it was even worse than the lobby with cigarette burns in the couch and bedding.
No outlets by the beds, my husband has a CPAP and we had to move the couch bed to plug it in. This seems to be a problem in all Bewley's hotels.
There were 4 of us, we wanted to give your two children a bath but there weren't enough towels (Even with the "Extra Towels" in the drawer). The bathtub backed up during showers.
The staff is very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Dublin's gateway to Ireland (M50/N7 jct.) Featuring FREE Wireless Internet access, Bewleys traditional hotel & Brasserie is the ideal meeting place or tourist base. Choose either a Double, Twin, Family or Wheelchair adapted room. All rooms comfortably accommodate 2 adults, or 2 adults & 3 children (under 16) in the family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Bewleys At Newlands Cross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bewleys At Newlands Cross Hotel Dublin
- Bewleys At Newlands Cross Dublin