“Well worth a visit if you are in Dublin” 5 of 5 stars

Book Now

Ranked #4 of 281 Attractions in Dublin
Type: Cemeteries, Museums
Attraction Details
“Well worth a visit if you are in Dublin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

We got a present of a family ticket wasn't quite sure what the day would amount too.
However it was the best day trip in a long while. We went on valentines day & whether by accident or design our guide entertained us with love stories of the famous Irish people below our feet. It was an enjoyable day and worth every penny ( euro )..
Well done NIall ( tour guide ) your delivery & enthusiasm was exceptional

Brighton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“ISL signed tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Brilliant! Went on sign language tour with tour guide, fabulous history & grounds.

Very good information centre with a small museum

Visited October 2012
Redcar, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
“A wealth of knowledge from the dead.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We visited the Museum and Cemetry on a very cold Monday morning but what a treat. We had breakfast first in the museum cafe which was excellent value and very tasty. We had a look around the museum which is very interesting and the screens upstairs are fantastic, so much info at your finger tips I could have stayed hours. Paddy our Guide then took us on an informative tour round the Cemetery, he was brilliant, he must know something about every person whi is buried in that cemetery, he went over and beyond the level of a guide. My partner was trying to find his Dads grave, so Paddy told us to go into reception and that the Staff would find it for us (which they did) He said for us to give him a shout when we were ready and he would take us to the grave, which he did. A realy good place to visit, which gives an insite into the History and Politics of Ireland without taking sides.

Visited February 2013
t. Louis, Missouri
“my husband wandered upon it on an early morning walk.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

While touring Dublin, my husband began each day with an early morning walk. I love old cemeteries. My husband wandered across the prospect cemetery one morning.
I, being back in the states, loved it when I instantly received text with pic of these century old monuments. Each are elaborate and peer over when strolling through. Needles to say, his pic instantly became on wallpaper on my phone. Too cool.

Visited January 2013
Newtownards, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Everyone should take this tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Bridget, our tour guide was just wonderful, charming, informative and just loves her subject. It was a cold day but I was so busy listening to Bridget I forgot about the weather. There is so much history in that cemetery and I learnt so much.

Visited February 2013