“Customer Service Plaza Hotel Tallaght” 5 of 5 stars

The Plaza Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Belgard Road 24 | Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland   |
Ranked #130 of 176 Hotels in Dublin
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Customer Service Plaza Hotel Tallaght”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Brought my p[artner here recently for her birthday and we had an excellent experience. my background is quality management and customer service I was very impressed by the professionalism of the staff and their customer service.It was a nice bonus to be presented with a 15 euro voucher for food in the bar which were farmers portions and very good which basically halved our bill.Few minor niggles with some manenance issues but hear thay are planning refurbishment.Would gladly recommend and happilt return in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Ewa S, Manager at The Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear Paul, thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay on trip advisor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay very much and take great pleasure from your complimentary words for the quality of the food, the service and our staff. I will pass your nice comments to all managers and staff.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Plaza in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Stalis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This was a birthday treat. On arrival we received a voucher for a complimentary bottle of wine which was part of our deal, but we also received a further treat from the hotel in the form of a voucher for 15 euros off our meal in the hotel that evening.What a start to our weekend. Our meal that evening was lovely good food, portions to please anyone, lovely wine and good service.
The staff were very friendly and extremely professional and intent on making sure our stay was throughly enjoyable.
Thank you Plaza we will be happy to stay with you again.
Davina Girvan

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Tipperary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Stayed here shortly after Christmas and we got a bargain deal. Breakfast was not included so we had to pay 10 euro each for breakfast the following morning but it was lovely so no complaints. A bonus for us was the bar and the special offers, they had 2 Oak and Coke for a tenner! In a Dublin hotel that's amazing! Will definitley be back to stay there in future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Darrell P, General Manager at The Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Christaoc,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at The Plaza Hotel.
I took great pleasure from reading your review and I am delighted that you will return in the future.
We are running some fantastic special offers on our website which I see you availed off.
Be sure to keep an eye on our website www.plazahotel.ie for more amazing offers.

Thank you once again.

solihull
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Stayed for one night 15th Dec to attend cousins 50th b'day party in the first floor function room. Arrived very early as we flew in from Birmingham so understandably rooms weren't ready. Initially the receptionist could find no record of my booking which she quickly resolved. My room was top quality, spacious, spotless and very comfortable. The function room was ideal for purpose and a great night was had by all. A good nights sleep followed by a fantastic breakfast before checking out completed a great stay. Another plus, as stated by other contributors is the Luas tram being nearby. Perfect for travelling into Dublin. Only a few negatives, 1. slight concern that a receipt wasn't issued when I left my luggage with reception until the room was ready. Had the hotel become busy or the staff changed my luggage could have been claimed by anyone.. 2 TV in room needs updating. 3 Drinking glasses at the function hadn't been cleaned properly and some had an unpleasant odour as a result. A well run, efficient hotel with friendly pleasant staff.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Darrell P, General Manager at The Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear Dave M,

Firstly I wish to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay on trip advisor.

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay and that you found your bedroom to be top quality.
I take on board all your comments and suggestions in relation to the storing luggage and the TV. I will pass these on to the relevant department heads.

Many thanks, I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Cork Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed here for one night mid week for €39 for two people, this hotel is in a good location 5 minute walk to nearest lusas stop and across the road from shopping centre, rooms comfortable, would stay here again!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Darrell P, General Manager at The Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Dear cjoco,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay on tripadvisor.
I was delighted you enjoyed your stay and found us to be excellent value.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Plaza in the near future.

Thank you once again.

Dundonald, belfast
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Just back from a couple of nights here. It is a five minute walk from the tram which takes out right into the centre of Dublin. Only 9€ return for two people. Better than trying to drive and find a parking space. 35 mins drive from Kildare outlet village which is well worth a visit. The hotel is beside a shopping centre and cinema wit plenty of choice of places to eat. There is also a pub attached to the hotel and the food here was excellent.
Breakfast was included in our deal and was delicious. The rooms were great spacious and very clean . I would however recommend you bring your own hair dryer as the one in the bathroom is not very powerful. All in all a great couple of days.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Darrell P, General Manager at The Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Dear Lynne G,

I appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your recent stay on trip advisor.

I was delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your stay and that you would highly recommend the hotel to others. I was happy to see you enjoyed dining in our outlets for breakfast and dinner also. We have received much praise for the quality of our food and service recently.

I take on board your note on the hairdryers.

Thank you once again and I do hope I get the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Plaza in the near future.

Darrell Penney

Been to The Plaza Hotel? Share your experiences!