“Hotel and service are good, food is poor and expensive” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport

Save Saved
You added Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Dublin Airport, Dublin, Ireland (Formerly Radisson SAS)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #106 of 177 hotels in Dublin
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Hotel and service are good, food is poor and expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Stay here regularly on business but usually eat out with colleagues, I now know why.

The Asian glassed salmon was bland, except for the full raw chilli. For some reason is came with three cold tomatoes and a bunch of cress leaves. I asked for soy sauce and was brought what appeared to be cream. Not ideal.

Ended up reordering off the menu, chose a salad which wasn't good, but there is very little that you could class as healthy.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

107 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Cork, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Friendly staff at check in - even though it was 1am and there had been an anomoly with our booking. An efficient, professional and friendly check in advisor did not just pass the keys over but took us up in the lift and made sure all was ok with our room - what hospitality.

Bed was very very comfortable, appeared to have a super soft protector underneath the mattress. There was a Nespresso in the room (it was a business class, not sure if they are in all rooms).

Breakfast was excellent, well presented, fresh and a great choice. I'm very fussy when it comes to breakfasts and I was impressed with this.

I would love to stay here again if flying into/out of airport but it will come down to the best deal. That being said, I'd be willing to be a little extra for the comfort and convenience of staying here.

Room Tip: Business Class room offers the little extras - nespresso coffee make
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
RadDubAirport, Executive Assistant Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Daubyb2014

WOW!! What an amazing review!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words.
Our night team are so delighted with your comments. It really means alot!

We hope that your travels being you back again very soon.
Until we see you again take care and best wishes.

Western Ireland, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great Hotel with value for money, excellent location for airport and convenient for city access or shopping in Blanchardstown. Good Quality Food served in the Breakfast Room and friendly staff on hand to help

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Roisin222

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
I really appreciate your kind words.
I have shared your feedback with the team here for all to read and enjoy.
We hope that you return to us again very soon and in the meantime please contact me directly if you need anything at all.

Take care and best wishes
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Beware of extra charges.
Our room included breakfast but when I checked out they charged extra for breakfast.
I am now in a dispute with them over it. I believe they have a bad business practice and dupe people into extra charges.
64 euros for breakfast, is about $90. Absolute discrace!!
Bad on you radisson - we will not be back.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else, avoid chain hotels
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear 13Feb2013k

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
I am sorry to read that there has been a misunderstanding with your total bill.
Please contact me directly at elaine.carolan@radissonblu.com

I hope to hear from you very soon.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Really nice hotel in a great location for catching an early morning flight. Staff are very friendly and attentive. Food great and the free shuttle to the terminal is a godsend.

However, as I had booked a business class room there are a few niggles that disappointed me. Firstly the look on the toilet door was on the outside of the door, meaning anyone wanting privacy in the bathroom couldn't have it. There were three of us staying yet we were only left one bathrobe. And, one he website it states continental breakfast starts at 06:30 yet was told at reception breakfast doesn't start until 07:00.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Johnwe74

Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy all elements of your stay with us.
If you would like to discuss your stay with me please contact me at elaine.carolan@radissonblu.com
I hope to hear from you at your convenience.

New Hampshire
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Expected air conditioning in a hotel of this size. Leaving the windows open made for a very noisy sleepless night because of the airport traffic. When we asked if there were any air conditioned rooms, we were told "Oh, Yes. You have to pay more for those in our Business Class rooms.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

RadDubAirport, Executive Assistant Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear aml4e

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I appreciate your constructive feedback and I have discussed your view with the team here.
As you mentioned there is an upgrade charge to our business class rooms.
If you are coming back to us soon please contact me directly.

If I can be of any assistance in the meantime please let me know.
Kind Regards
Kapaa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Well run, clean and close to the airport. Check in and check out were all seamless. Location to the airport was very convenient and made our early morning departure easy. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Dublin. This also made it convenient to catch the bus into town for dinner and an easy return.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Eric H

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
What a great to review!
I am overjoyed to read that you had such a pleasant stay before leaving Ireland.

I hope that you had a safe flight home and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.
If I can be of any assistance until we see you again please email me directly.

Best Wishes
elaine.carolan@radissonblu.com

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport? Share your experiences!