I recently stayed here for 1 night. The hotel is in a great location, within walking distance of the town, although you can easily take a taxi too. The staff were very friendly and helpful when arranging taxis for our large group. I was allocated a lovely room overlooking the courtyard. However, I could not get to sleep as there was an event taking place below my room and all I could hear was the constant thudding of music. I didn't have breakfast as it wasn't included in my rate, but others in the party said it was good. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the historic Grand Canal, the Hilton Dublin hotel is a 10-minute walk from the famous St. Stephen's Green area and Grafton Street and only 3 miles away from the Dublin Convention Center and the RDS Convention Center. Located on the green LUAS line, it only takes and a short tram ride to get to the fasionable Dundrum Town Center. Savor Irish beef beside the Grand Canal in the Uisce Restaurant or enjoy a sandwich and a Guinness in the Stil. Enjoy a workout in our state-of the-art Fitness by Precor Gym then see Dublin's attractions on a Viking Splash Tour. Visit the Guinness Storehouse or explore the city's literary history at the Dublin Writers' Museum. Choose from Hilton Guest Rooms, Family Guest Rooms or stylish Deluxe Rooms. All rooms have wireless internet access. The hotel has a business center with 4 meeting rooms can accommodate 2-400 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Hilton International Dublin
- Dublin Hilton International
- Dublin Hilton Hotel