We went to Dublin in December 2012 for a pre-Christmas weekend get-away. This hotel was magnificent with luxurious, warm, elegant rooms. We spent more time in the hotel than in the city because it was so lovely! Staff were friendly and courteous. Food was scrumptious. Room service was reasonably priced, as was the bar downstairs. It was a pleasant 10-15 minute walk into the city centre. It was nice to stretch our legs in the morning. The LUAS stop is just outside the hotel, we took it once - but the walk is much pleasanter! Excellent hotel!!! And value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the historic Grand Canal, the Hilton Dublin hotel is a 10-minute walk from the famous St. Stephen's Green area and Grafton Street and only 3 miles away from the Dublin Convention Center and the RDS Convention Center. Located on the green LUAS line, it only takes and a short tram ride to get to the fasionable Dundrum Town Center. Savor Irish beef beside the Grand Canal in the Uisce Restaurant or enjoy a sandwich and a Guinness in the Stil. Enjoy a workout in our state-of the-art Fitness by Precor Gym then see Dublin's attractions on a Viking Splash Tour. Visit the Guinness Storehouse or explore the city's literary history at the Dublin Writers' Museum. Choose from Hilton Guest Rooms, Family Guest Rooms or stylish Deluxe Rooms. All rooms have wireless internet access. The hotel has a business center with 4 meeting rooms can accommodate 2-400 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Hilton International Dublin
- Dublin Hilton International
- Dublin Hilton Hotel