“Excellent stay :) Made my 30th birthday one to remember!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Wi-Fi and Parking
Ranked #16 of 175 Hotels in Dublin
Douglas, United Kingdom
“Excellent stay :) Made my 30th birthday one to remember!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed here for my 30th with 3 friends, very happy with the hotel and the staff - especially Desmond who could not do enough to make our stay excellent. Our room was equipped with a sauna (worked wonders to revitalise us all in the morning) :) Our room opened on to a little patio area and had a big and spacious bathroom. All round a brilliant hotel, 5 star treatment for very reasonable price. Would definitely book to stay again :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Belfast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Myself and 5 others stayed here for one night and could not have been happier with the hotel. The staff were very friendly and the in room saunas and jacuzzi baths were a great hit with the younger members of our group. The breakfast was fabulous, the continental was very generous and again the staff were super friendly. An easy 10/15 minute walk into town and the surrounding area is quiet and clean. I have already recommended this hotel to my parents and would have no hesitation in returning.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Heraklion, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Very good value in an very expensive city. Very friendly stuff. Excellent breakfast. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Dublin.
The area is excellent also. Very close to the centre, without the noise and the trouble of Temple Bar

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

This is a small hotel where you are made feel at home and not charged a fortune for it! I stayed as a solo traveller due to work commitments. There was a jaccuzi and sauna in my room! Breakfast was good. Staff were always trying to made my stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. I highly recommend this hotel based on the experience I had.

• Stayed February 2013
Rio de Janeiro-Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

The lodge is a mile from Dublin center on a very pleasent straight walk. If u dont feel like walking buses are in front and take less than 5m to reach downtown.
I had a decent sized quiet single room. Breakfast was Very good!

Belcoo, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Great location, price, building and went that little bit extra with service & free treats in room was a nice thought. Late check in & out not a problem. All other guests seemed happy to. Would recommend and hope to visit again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I had a great stay here for 4 nights at the end of January. I found the location to be great. Nice quiet neighborhood about 10 - 15 minute walk to city center. It is less than a 5 minute walk to the drop off / pickup point for the Aircoach to the airport. Also, not too far from a DART station (Grand Canal Station).

My room was a good size, quiet, comfortable and clean. I slept very well here every night, which is not common for me. Remember to bring your plug adapter if travelling from the US. Wifi was easy to access and always functioned for me when I needed it.

I arrived here very early in the morning on my flight from the US. I was able to drop off my luggage and it was waiting in my room for me when I returned and checked in. That was a nice touch. The young man that was working that morning was the nicest and most helpful hotel employee I've ever talked to. He got me nice cup of hot tea and we discussed the sites and things to do in Dublin. I recommend Roxford Lodge Hotel and hopefully I can return to Dublin someday and stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Been to Roxford Lodge Hotel? Share your experiences!