“A superb Christmas dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Third Night Free
Ranked #10 of 176 Hotels in Dublin
Dublin, Ireland
“A superb Christmas dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

As a number of the family were away last Christmas , my wife , daughter and myself decided to treat ourselves to Christmas dinner . It was so good , we are repeating the experience again this Christmas . Exceptional customer service and excellent food were the hallmark of the day. Already looking forward to Christmas 2013.

• Stayed December 2012
GMFSD, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Liam H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent dining experience with us. I am so pleased that you felt you were well taken and had a truly enjoyable meal with your family. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to celebrate with us this festive seasons.

Robert Nolan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was recently in Dublin for a conference and this was one of the hotels recommended by the conference organisers. The hotel is elegant and classy. The staff is very polite and efficient. When I checked in I asked if it was possible to have a room with balcony and the lovely lady at reception went out of her way to find me one, despite the fact that they were almost sold out. I am a vegetarian with a number of food allergies, and room service was happy to prepare something suitable for dinner even if it wasn't on their menu. Rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. If I were to return to Dublin, this is where I would like to stay again. Highly recommended.

Dear AnonymusLondon,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I was so pleased to learn that you had a wonderful stay and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel the next time your travel plans see you return to Dublin.

Reigate, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I am not driven to write reviews very often but I'll make an exception here. My stay in Dublin was made all the more brilliant by the fantastic service, warm welcome and high quality of room I experienced at the Four Seasons. I will be back, worth every penny.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
GMFSD, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Peter J,

My sincere thanks and appreciation to you for taking the time to post a review. I am so pleased to learn that you had a wonderful stay and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel the next time your business or travel plans see you return to Dublin.

Dunshaughlin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I stayed in the Four Seasons last night,we really enjoyed our stay and we found the well trained staff very courteous and considerate.The bedroom was spacious with air-conditioning.The bathroom was fresh and spacious.It had a marvelous view across South Dublin.Our only gripe was the price of the breakfast,we would advise any traveler to pre-book breakfast and then they will have no surprises

Room Tip: Choose a room to the front of the hotel with a view.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jerry C,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review regarding your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.
I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and I will be sure to pass on your words of appreciation to our team. I also appreciate your feedback regarding breakfast and I will be certain to share your comments with the appropriate department. It is only through reviews and constructive feedback such as yours that we can review and enhance our guest experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We enjoyed out stay at the Four Seasons Dublin. The hotel is very nice and the rooms as well. The staff/concierge was courteous and helpful. We had a few cocktails in the bar which was nice (not to mention the young gentleman bartender was very helpful in telling us how to get around town), but we did not eat in the hotel restaurant. We stayed as part of a vacation package and have no complaints, but this is not somewhere I would normally stay... a little too high end for me. If you are willing to pay the price, I would definitely recommend this hotel. Unfortunately I did not have a chance to try out the spa. Only possible negative is that it is outside of the city center if you want to be in the heart of Dublin... but there is a bus stop a block or 2 down the street that takes you right to town, or there is also a car service at the hotel that can take you within a couple mile radius of the hotel to the edge of the city where you can walk from there. Also if you are interested in taking the Hop On/ Hop Off bus, there is a shuttle that comes by the hotel in the AM (I think it was 9:30AM) and drops you off at the nearest stop on the route which was very convenient. It took about 30min to get to the stop because the shuttle picks-up at 5-6 hotels along the way (so if you are in a rush this may not be for you).

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
GMFSD, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear JAL21,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful service experience during your stay and I will be certain to share your comments with the appropriate departments, in particular our Concierge and Bar staff.
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We loved our stay in Dublin at the 4 Seasons. Our flight arrived very late and our bags were lost when we arrived after a long flight from America. The staff not only opened the kitchen but made us an unbelievable feast! The staff at this hotel is the best!
Our room very spacious and well equipped.
The only disadvantage to this stay for me was the location of the hotel being outside the downtown shopping area.
I have stayed at another hotel in Dublin in the past and although I enjoy the traditional style of an older hotel I much prefer a newer fresher style room for sleeping.
The 4 Seasons never disappoints us!

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Eleanor Annette,

Thank you for leaving your feedback following your recent stay with us in Four Seasons Hotel Dublin. I am delighted your room was comfortable and that the food and beverage offerings were an enjoyable feast! For your consideration on your next stay, complimentary car service is available to take guests to the city centre (subject to availability) and we will be happy to assist you with any transportation needs you may require during future visits. Thank you for your comments; I will be certain to share them with the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Dublin the next time your travel plans see you return to Dublin.

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I enjoyed my stay in Four Seasons - top quality international brand. Highly recommend it for
business travellers. Located in a beutiful and safe area. Staff is always there to help you out.
Close to Dart station- easy and fast excess to the city centre. There is also taxi ( about 10-15 euro) or bus servise. Very good daily service of the rooms, rich breakfast in a lovely restaurant.

Dear elena b,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you felt you were well taken care of throughout your time with us and we would love to welcome you back in the near future when your business or leisure plans see you return to Dublin.

Robert Nolan

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Dublin? Share your experiences!