“Top Top Class Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 176 Hotels in Dublin
Mold, United Kingdom
“Top Top Class Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We have never visited a Four Seasons hotel before and I can honestly say it will definately not be our last visit. I don't think we have ever been to a hotel that we have had obsolutely nothing to moan about. Right from the start - the reservations staff were fantastic. We had two labrador dogs with us, and trying to find a hotel that would take them was impossible - until I spoke to the Four Seasons !!!. They were fantastic - the dogs had treats, beds and bowls - and unlike some places we weren't downgraded to a 'scrotty' room just because we had dogs. My husband and his friend were travelling on their motorbikes, and the hotel kindly let them park in the underground carpark. We spent a fantastic night eating through the snacks on the bar menu and drinking our way through the cocktail menu - not cheap, but the service and quality of the food/drink was second to none. Breakfast in the morning was again fantastic - food was exceptionally hot and fresh - I think I had the best scrambled egg ever !!. On checking out it really did feel like we were leaving old friends, the staff were amazing. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough - and our trips around the world will start by looking at the Four Season chain hotels :-)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
GMFSD, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Ceri05,

and that our staff was very accommodating to your needs.
Thank you kindly for your thoughtful review regarding your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your room and dining experiences and that our staff were very accommodating to your needs. I will be sure to share these comments with our team. It is wonderful to know that your experience with Four Seasons Hotels began with us here in Dublin and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Robert Nolan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
dhgc28
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My business partner and I arrived at the Dublin airport and were greeted by a limo driver who rushed us to the Four Seasons Dublin at 9:00 am. We were greeted by a friendly receptionist who found rooms for us and checked us in immediately so we were able to nap after a long overseas flight.

The rooms were large, comfortable and appointed nicely. The bathrooms were beautiful with a large tub and a great shower. The room was as nice as any hotel I've stayed in across the UK or Europe.

We spent each night in Dublin eating a great restaurants and finishing the night in the hotel's bar. The atmosphere was great and we met and chatted with many people from all parts of the world in that bar. The breakfast was hot and fresh with a large variety to choose from with excellent service. The breakfast room is bright and cheerful as well.

All-in-all I'd have to report that the physical plant seemed to be in fine working order, the rooms and common areas were very clean, the spa and fitness center were well-staffed and spotless.

The only minor point of concern (and it was truly minor) was the vehicle used for the limo ride from the airport. The price was pretty high for a fairly short ride (which was okay because it saved us from having to deal with a cab after a long flight) and the vehicle could not handle two mid-sized suitcases and 2 golf travel bags. We rode from the airport to the hotel with a golf travel bag across our laps. This was not a huge matter but for the upcharge I paid for this service it seems the hotel could use a vehicle that could accommodate luggage to include golf bags in a place like Dublin. Still it had little effect on my endorsement of this great hotel.

The staff at the Four Seasons Dublin went out of their way to ensure our stay was excellent and they outperformed my expectations without overdoing it. It was service with a smile without interference. My hat is off to this group of professionals. They seem to have it figured out.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
GMFSD, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear dhgc28,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.
I was delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your time with us. It is wonderful to know that you found your room to be spacious and comfortable and that you enjoyed our food and beverage offerings. Most importantly it is wonderful that you had a great service experience in the hotel. I will be sure to share your most kind comments with the team.
I also appreciate your comments regarding the transportation to the airport and would like to apologise for any discomfort and inconvenience caused. It is only through reviews such as yours that we are able to improve upon our guest experience and I will be sure to pass this information on to the appropriate department. I am happy to hear that overall you had an enjoyable experience and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

It has been a while since i have had Sunday brunch in the Seasons restaurant, and i was not disappointed, the service ,presentation and quality of the food are of the highest standard. the staff where as alway's very tentive and friendly. The only thing i missed was the Piano playing although there was some back ground music playing. it was also very good value for money, the kids are well looked after in every way. i can recommend it to anyone looking for a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon lunch.
Well done staff and thank you.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
GMFSD, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear flex43,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent dining experience with us during Sunday Brunch. I was so pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable meal and a relaxing time with us. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.
I also appreciate your comments regarding the piano music during Brunch and I will certainly share your comments with the appropriate department. It is only through reviews such as yours that we are able to review and improve upon our guest experience. I am happy to hear that overall you had an enjoyable experience and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed in the Lansdowne suite for four nights .
The four seasons are an excellent chain .the hotel is large and elegant .the breakfast room was beautiful .the breakfast themselves were also excellent.
Service all round was perfect.
The suite was huge and very nicely furnished.
We used the spa .the girls were well trained and the massage was blissful

Room Tip: Lansdowne suite
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
GMFSD, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear neilmaxbartholomew,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review regarding your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.
I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and found your room, our breakfast offerings, and the Spa to be of an excellent standard. I will be sure to pass on your words of appreciation to our doormen and concierge team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I can't help but be a little disappointed with my stay here. Everything was perfectly pleasant, the checkin was quick and efficient, the staff were polite and friendly and in the restaurant the waiters and service was near faultless. Breakfast in the morning was lovely, a large selection of both Irish and continental breakfast and plenty of fresh coffee and juice.
My disappointment stems from the rooms, while undoubtedly large and comfortable, the Junior suites are very dated and in desperate need of freshening up. The shower and tiny bath were not to standard of a 5 star hotel and certainly not for a suite. Also the amount of noise you could hear from the corridor and other rooms was wholly unexpected and quite annoying, particularly when a baby is crying at 6:30am in the adjoining room. Maybe my expectations were too high or perhaps I'm being too picky but at €400 a night you should be picky and expectations should be high.
Anyway, outside of the rooms I really like this hotel. It's superbly located and a very pleasant place to while away the afternoon or evening.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
GMFSD, Assistant Director of Rooms at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear Mantaman,

Thank you for completing your Trip Advisor review. I was happy to see that there were aspects of your recent stay that you did enjoy; rest assured I will share your kind feedback pertaining to the service with the team. I am sorry that the room and bathroom decor was not to your liking. I am also sorry for the noise disturbances you encountered from the corridor and neighbouring room. I do hope this experience will not deter you from choosing Four Seasons Hotel for future visits. Please do feel free to reach out to me personally at any time if I can assist you in any way. I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
Yours sincerely,

Luicus Farrell
Assistant Director of Rooms
Email: lucius.farrell@fourseasons.com
Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

adequate stay. Rooms are quite basic for a five star, however to balence this the service is very good. Overall I believe more attention to detail would certainly improve my stay.The little touches are all important.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
GMFSD, Assistant Director of Rooms at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Dear Dee Poppy,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your Trip Advisor review. Your constructive feedback is greatly appreciated. We endeavour to deliver excellence in every aspect of our product and service. I will ensure to communicate your feedback relating to “good service” to the team, for there is no better recognition that that of a job well done. I will also communicate the importance of attention to detail and providing those little touches. We as a hotel and company strive to exceed customer expectations.
I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Dublin soon. Please feel free to reach out to me personally if I can assist you in any way for future visits to Dublin.

Yours sincerely.
Lucius Farrell
Assistant Director of Rooms
cork
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Warm welcome,very helpful staff and a real feeling of relaxation.The breakfast kept us going all day,so much to choose from and delightful friendly staff who served us.I love the décor of the rooms.They are very spacious with 5 star facilities,very comfortable bed,big bathroom,with a bath.....so many hotel rooms offer a mere shower,but,i do love to relax in a bath on a weekend away,and this bath was divine.The four seasons never disappoints and I would highly recommend it to anyone staying in Dublin wanting a 5 star experience.

Room Tip: We have stayed several times on various floors,all aspects and had no complaints with any of them.Th...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
GMFSD, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear CorkLizh_13,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I was so pleased to learn that you had a wonderful and relaxing stay and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel the next time your travel plans see you return to Dublin.

Robert Nolan

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Dublin? Share your experiences!