While moving from UK to Dublin, we stayed here for 6 nights recently.
We enjoyed a suite on the 4th floor, Business Class, and had a verandah overlooking the pretty gardens. The weather has been lovely during our stay and we've had the doors open and been able to sit'n'read on the balcony.
While the rooms and amenities are lovely, sadly it's the food that lets the place down.
Very limited, and rather unimaginitive room service menu, and the offerings in the Orangerie bar were really disappointing. We only ate there one night as we were too tired to go out. It might be worthwhile the F&B Manager looking at other 5 star hotels to see what they are offering in terms of room service menu's and bar food options.
The Spa is hidden away in the basement. The massage and service was professional, but the location is dire. One lady arrived early for her appointment thinking there might be a lounge area where she could get a cool drink before her treatment.
Other than those few things, which might be important to others, we enjoyed our stay here very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5* Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel is an 18th century Georgian Manor House situated in 4 acres of formal gardens. From the moment you enter the lavishly clad Carrera marble entrance hall of St. Helen’s you’ll notice the difference. Because few, if any, of the great mansions of Ireland have so successfully combined the rich historichospitality of traditional manor living with the luxurious comforts and expectations of today’s modern lifestyles. Relax and enjoy a magnificent diversity of surroundings which combine warm welcoming fireplaces, soft armchairs, the romantic ambiance of a lofty minstrels gallery & the elegant old world charm of the library together with so many modern luxurious facilities. Everywhere at St. Helen’s you’ll be pampered with superior comforts and you’ll enjoy a friendly professional service which is second to none. St Helen’s has an unsurpassed reputation for providing guests with the very finest rooms and suites. Our 151 air-conditioned bedrooms have beenrecently upgraded to the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Features in all bedrooms include Egyptian cotton sheets, extra long beds, pillow top mattresses, duck down duvets, over sized pillows, luxurious towelling and furnishings. All our bedrooms enjoy a 24-hour superior room service which is described as one of the very best in Ireland.A wonderful experience awaits you everywhere and at any time of the day or night in St. Helen’s. We pride ourselves on our attentionto detail, our services, our facilities and, above all, we are proud to share the magnificent legacy of St. Helen’s hospitality and comforts with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Rezidor, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu St. Helen`s Hotel, Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Radisson Dublin
- Radisson Sas Dublin Hotel
- Dublin Radisson
- Radisson St Helens