I attended a wedding at this hotel and was pleasantly surprised at the high quality of the hotel which is set in beautiful grounds. It is easy to reach from the airport via the Aircoach with a stop just outside the gates. There are of course more central options if your primary objective is to explore the city of Dublin itself.
My double room was spacious, well-equipped and comfortable with an extremely comfortable bed.
Breakfast had a good selection although the hot options were more lukewarm than hot which meant after 5 minutes on a cold plate, everything was quite greasy and congealed.
Staff were very friendly the reception team were very helpful, even conjuring up an emery board for a midnight broken nail emergency (although quite why the vanity pack comprising an emery board and cotton buds had not been in the room in the first instance was a bit of a mystery as they obviously had branded packs available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5* Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel is an 18th century Georgian Manor House situated in 4 acres of formal gardens. From the moment you enter the lavishly clad Carrera marble entrance hall of St. Helen’s you’ll notice the difference. Because few, if any, of the great mansions of Ireland have so successfully combined the rich historichospitality of traditional manor living with the luxurious comforts and expectations of today’s modern lifestyles. Relax and enjoy a magnificent diversity of surroundings which combine warm welcoming fireplaces, soft armchairs, the romantic ambiance of a lofty minstrels gallery & the elegant old world charm of the library together with so many modern luxurious facilities. Everywhere at St. Helen’s you’ll be pampered with superior comforts and you’ll enjoy a friendly professional service which is second to none. St Helen’s has an unsurpassed reputation for providing guests with the very finest rooms and suites. Our 151 air-conditioned bedrooms have beenrecently upgraded to the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Features in all bedrooms include Egyptian cotton sheets, extra long beds, pillow top mattresses, duck down duvets, over sized pillows, luxurious towelling and furnishings. All our bedrooms enjoy a 24-hour superior room service which is described as one of the very best in Ireland.A wonderful experience awaits you everywhere and at any time of the day or night in St. Helen’s. We pride ourselves on our attentionto detail, our services, our facilities and, above all, we are proud to share the magnificent legacy of St. Helen’s hospitality and comforts with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Rezidor, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu St. Helen`s Hotel, Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Radisson Dublin
- Radisson Sas Dublin Hotel
- Dublin Radisson
- Radisson St Helens