My wife and I stayed here on a two night package deal, B&B including dinner. The hotel is nice, has very beautiful grounds. All the hotel staff that we encountered were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was nice, pretty standard as hotels go. Our inclusive dinner was excellent. I would be very pleased with the meal in any restaurant.
We had a small technical problem with the double room we were given, maintainence were called and determined that the problem would need some time to resolve. We were immediately offered an alternative room and upgraded to an excellent suite for the inconvenience. Top class response from the girls at reception. 4th floor views of the garden are very nice.
The bar area is really nice, Orangerie has a nice view too.
Only negative is the price of drinks, particularly the wine, at least €8 per glass. This is too expensive. Guinness was €5.30 per pint. Steep too.
All in all, we have a really nice break and most likely will return.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu St. Helen`s Hotel, Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Radisson Blu St. Helen`s Hotel, Dublin Hotel
- Radisson Dublin
- Radisson Sas Dublin Hotel
- Dublin Radisson
- Radisson Sas Dublin
- Radisson St Helens
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5* Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel is an 18th century Georgian Manor House situated in 4 acres of formal gardens. From the moment you enter the lavishly clad Carrera marble entrance hall of St. Helen’s you’ll notice the difference. Because few, if any, of the great mansions of Ireland have so successfully combined the rich historichospitality of traditional manor living with the luxurious comforts and expectations of today’s modern lifestyles. Relax and enjoy a magnificent diversity of surroundings which combine warm welcoming fireplaces, soft armchairs, the romantic ambiance of a lofty minstrels gallery & the elegant old world charm of the library together with so many modern luxurious facilities. Everywhere at St. Helen’s you’ll be pampered with superior comforts and you’ll enjoy a friendly professional service which is second to none. St Helen’s has an unsurpassed reputation for providing guests with the very finest rooms and suites. Our 151 air-conditioned bedrooms have beenrecently upgraded to the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Features in all bedrooms include Egyptian cotton sheets, extra long beds, pillow top mattresses, duck down duvets, over sized pillows, luxurious towelling and furnishings. All our bedrooms enjoy a 24-hour superior room service which is described as one of the very best in Ireland.A wonderful experience awaits you everywhere and at any time of the day or night in St. Helen’s. We pride ourselves on our attentionto detail, our services, our facilities and, above all, we are proud to share the magnificent legacy of St. Helen’s hospitality and comforts with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Rezidor, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.