“Quaint an interesting” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Quaint an interesting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Old fashioned charm would best describe this eatery with modern twist on the menu. Very nice lunch with friends. Good service and delicious food. Very enjoyable.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dublin Ireland
“Mayfield Eatery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

A lovely pace to eat with the emphasis on taste and presentation. Conveniently located in Terenure it is well worth a visit . Was very impressed wit the prices and quality when i visited and will definitely return

Dundalk, Ireland
“Lovely find.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

My sister and I stopped by here for a coffee and cake. The service was friendly and helpful as we had a buggy with us. We ordered two slices of cake, one being a flourless chocolate cake which turned out to be a cupcake and should have been advertised as this. The coffee was lovely. I would stop by again but would double check my cake choice before ordering!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Reliable and consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Never had a bad experience here. Come back regularly with family and friends for breakfast/lunch. Cool interiors and the staff are good craic. Even just for coffee this place beats others in the area. Not a coffee connosseur but there's definitely a difference here!
Breakfast is always class, well worth my money. Only thing is it's a bit like sitting in my gran's living room but sure we'll forgive them that!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ireland
“Fantastic brunch Venue.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I had heard about the Mayfield by chance, they hosted a dogs in distress charity night some time ago, everyone had lovely things to say about the hosting. So I made a mental note that if i was in the area I would visit. My partner and I happened to be in the area about a month ago, brunchtime on a saturday. Walked into the yard and we were quickly greeted and asked if we wanted to sit outside or inside. We opted for inside even though outside was bustling. Such a quirky but yet very homely venue, kind of like going to your granny's for tea.
I got the eggs royal and my partner had the french toast with bacon. The food was served very quickly and I have to say it oozed flavour and comfort. Coofees are really really good.
Nowadays, instead of waiting to see if we are in the area we make this place a destination every weekend.

• Visited August 2013