Just got back from a one night stop over.We stayed here in a triple room.It was a huge room with ensuite.Basic but clean.This Guest House is pretty central to everything.We got the airport bus which was 10euros return and it dropped us off literally on the doorstep.
A quick walk over the Liffey and you are in Temple Bar area.We stayed in the bars here and had a fabulous time,arriving back at the Guest House at 3am.No problems being let back in - just ring the bell and someone was there.
Breakfast was full English with toast and jam.You can have cereals and juice as well.
We had no problems with this Guest House and will stay again as the location is brilliant and the prices were spot on.
Can't wait to sort our next trip out.
- Also Known As:
- Anchor House Dublin Hotel
- Anchor House Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 3* family run guesthouse in Dublin City Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Anchor House Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.