“Best for city Shopping” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 177 hotels in Dublin
boliqueime
“Best for city Shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Hotel I can not fault except for one item charge for car parking when you stay at the hotel a small thing but something that hate no matter where I stay.
The other point is if you are driving to the hotel make sure you know the road system

Room Tip: No tip all rooms comfortable
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
WehManager, Guest Relations Manager at The Westbury Hotel, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Dear jamesosborne,

Thank you for awarding The Westbury Hotel five points on Tripadvisor and thank you for your most appreciated custom.

I am truly delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us and I hope that the high levels of service and product which we provide to our guests, not to mention the unbeatable location, will entice you back to stay in the not too distant future.
I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Thank you once again for your kind recommendation of The Westbury Hotel on Tripadvisor and thank you for your valuable custom.

2,035 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (290)
  • Greek first
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

We recently held a small event for a group of friends in The Westbury and I can say we were truly blown away. The help in simply organising the booking was spot on, and the boardroom which was transformed into a function room for our party of people, simply amazing.
If you wanted to have a function somewhere with Hollywood class, helpful staff, warm reception, city centre location I can say I highly recommend here.
Our guest of honour was so delighted at the fuss and splendor put on (over and above the formal agreement I might add) that it really made the event special.
Merry Christmas Westbury Staff, you deserve to be on the 'Nice' List this Christmas.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear lavitabella6,

Thank you for your kind review of The Westbury Hotel on Tripadvisor and thank you for your most valuable custom.

It is delightful to read your comments regarding the service and surroundings which you and your associates experienced during your recent visit to our establishment.
Your kind review has brought a smile to every member of our team and I cannot emphasise enough how grateful we are for such praise.
I do look forward to welcoming you back to The Westbury Hotel in the near future.

Thank you once again for recommending The Westbury Hotel to others on Tripadvisor.

Kind regards,

cork ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

The Westbury Hotel was excellent in every way. Stayed there just for one night and enjoyed the ambiance, the beautiful room and facilities . The staff were extremely pleasant,helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
WestburyManager, Manager at The Westbury Hotel, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear francesallan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Westbury Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted that your stay with us was such a memorable one and I am thrilled to hear such great comments regarding our team. I will of course share your compliments with our team whichis a testament to the hard work that they do here.

We have a rigorous recruitment process which ensures that the best possible candidates are chosen to join our team.

Francesallan may I take the opportunity once again, to thank you for your positive review on your recent stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the future

Aidan Dempsey
Rooms Division Manager
Aidan_dempsey@doylecollection.com
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was in Dublin on a business trip recently. I love the Westbury because of the service, location and ambiance of the hotel. However, I had a neighbor who was making a lot of noise day and night and it was very hard for me to work and sleep. I complained and the staff had the other guest quieten down. When they continued to make noise, the staff proactively moved me to a nicer room in a quieter part of the hotel. They dealt with the situation swiftly and professionally. I plan to stay at this hotel every time I return to Dublin and recommend it highly.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear SeattleIrish5,

Thank you for having stayed with us and for having taken the time and trouble to positively review The Westbury Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to read that you chose The Westbury Hotel for its service, location and ambiance and that you awarded us a full five points as a result of the "excellent customer service."
It is great to note that the issue you experienced was swiftly resolved and that you were made most comfortable during your stay.
I do look forward to welcoming you back to our renowned establishment soon.

Thank you once again for recommending The Westbury Hotel on Tripadvisor.

Hillerod, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Besides beeing a very nice hotel, good location in the center of the city and big rooms, the service in high standard.
The service was the best, they provided you with all the help, and they where prompt with every request. They even cam and said good night with chokolate - i thnik if you wanted to they could read you a good night story.
The rooms where big and spacius, with nice funiture and decorations - no problems Falling a sleep.
The location is in the middel of the city with transportation posibbilities just close by.
All in all thumbs up.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear aab 163,

Thank you for your most kind review of The Westbury Hotel on Tripadvisor and thank you for your much appreciated custom.

I am delighted that your stay with us exceeded your expectations and that you thoroughly enjoyed your time at our hotel.
Your cheerful comments have brought smiles to everyone here.
I look forward to your return to our hotel and to having the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Thank you once again for your kind comments about The Westbury Hotel on Tripadvisor, for your greatly appreciated custom and hilarious comment regarding bed time stories.

Kind regards,

Greystones
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Myself and my wife stay here whenever we both are out in Dublin city for an evening - typically during the december madness. It's a high point of the season. The minute you step inside you feel like you are someplace special. The concerns of the outside world disappear. It's warm, welcoming, and special.

Treat yourself - The Westbury is a class act.

Room Tip: The side of the hotel away from Harry Street (McDaids, etc) tends to be quieter.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dar Con C,

Thank you for your loyal custom and for having favourably reviewed The Westbury Hotel on Tripadvisor.
It is delightful to read that you had a wonderful stay with us and all of our team are most appreciative and proud of your kind feedback.
I look forward to extending a warm welcome on your next visit.

Thank you again for recommending The Westbury Hotel on Tripadvisor.

Castlebar, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Stayed at the Westbury one night last week and it was a treat, it was beautiful in every way, location, clean, good atmosphere, bedrooms, food and service. There was a coffee machine in my bedroom and it made beautiful coffee so much so that I bought one for myself. I would have no problem recommmending this hotel to anybody. Thanks to all the staff at the Westbury.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be of a high standered
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dar noelens,

Thank you for your valuable custom and thank you for having favourably reviewed The Westbury Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience of our establishment and that the little extras such as the complimentary in-room Nespresso coffee surprised and delighted you as did the wonderful service and luxurious surroundings of The Westbury Hotel.
I do look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Thank you once again for your kind comments and custom.

Guest Relations Manager

Been to The Westbury Hotel? Share your experiences!