“Amazing Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Dublin

Save Saved
You added Conrad Dublin to your Saves list
Conrad Dublin
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, Ireland (South City Centre)   |
Special Offer
Book Early & Save
Ranked #17 of 175 Hotels in Dublin
Virginia
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Not only is the hotel in the perfect location for exploring the city - but the staff provided a level of unparalleled excellence. One of my favorites is Francisco. He is wonderful, helpful, and always willing to go above and beyond - and he makes a delicious pizza! Next time I'm in Dublin - I will definitely be staying here. Overall an amazing experience!

• Stayed July 2014
ConradDublin, General Manager at Conrad Dublin, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Gingitsar,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of Conrad Dublin.
I am always happy to hear from our guest to learn of their experience of Conrad Dublin and what was great about their stay. As a luxury hotel we make every effort to ensure all aspects of our service is consistent and our team work had to create a great service experience for all our guests.
I will be sure to share your feedback with Francisco and our entire team and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad Dublin in the very near future.
Martin Mangan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Greek first
Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Stayed at the Conrad Dublin for 2 nights with my family. Drove in from Dublin Airport, a nice comfortable drive. The location is wonderful, just a lovely walk to the city centre. The hotel provides underground parking but I feel the 19Euro per day charge is excessive for hotel guests.
The check in was pleasant and efficient. The best thing for me about Conrad hotels are the rooms and lovely beds. The room was very clean, well equipped and modern. The bathrooms were great. I was disappointed that I could not get adjacent connected rooms for my family.
The breakfast was excellent, one of the best! The concierge was very helpful in booking and recommending restaurants for us. Wifi should be part of the package, but is free in the lobby. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear AsianGeorges,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of Conrad Dublin.
It is very encouraging to my team and I that you found the service and friendliness provided by our team excellent.
Your feedback is very valuable, I greatly appreciate all guest feedback as it affords us an opportunity to improve all aspects of our hotel were possible and provide feedback to our team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad Dublin in the near future.
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We got upgraded to a beautiful suite when the staff knew it was my husbands birthday. Staff were friendly, attentive and I couldn't have asked for better. Breakfast was excellent and everything clean and fresh.
Hotel is located beside St. Stephens Green, excellent location for walking to the sites.
We will return.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear BattyCatty,
Many thanks for your review of Conrad Dublin. I am delighted to learn you had an enjoyable visit and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Portglenone
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Just decided at very short notice to have a night in Dublin. We had stayed at the conrad before and new it was a good hotel. On arrival we were greeted with a friendly young lady on reception. Our room was a king bedroom suite and didn't disappoint. We went for a walk round Dublin and decided to eat in the hotel restaurant. What an excellent choice that turned out to be!!,
The young lady who was our waitresses for the evening was EXCELLENT. I took her name off her badge Edyta, she was an absolute credit to the hilton/ conrad Hilton brand name. Nothing was too much trouble she advised us every step of the menu, advised us on our wine choice etc . A total all round person and professionalism was her main aim. Coffee was served I. The lounge and what a lovely treat to. E greeted in the room with truffles and a lovely bottle of red wine. On check out the young lady who was Italian was extremely friendly and overall our stay was fantastic. I am looking my husbands work dairy too see when I can possibly slip in another fab weekend in the conrad hilton. We'll well worth a stay

Room Tip: Treat yourself to a king bedroom suite well worth it
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
ConradDublin, General Manager at Conrad Dublin, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Coleen G,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of Conrad Dublin.
It is very encouraging when our guests take the time to share these great experiences with us as our team and I greatly appreciate this feedback. I will be sure to share your feedback with Edyta and the rest of the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad Dublin in the very near future.
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights and were upgraded to 7th floor,not that the view was anything to shout about! However it was pleasant,free area ,help yourself to coffee/tea/cookies/fruit,nice touch.
Rooms maybe needed a little uplift however nothing drastic.
Breakfast was enjoyable and service good.
Not situated in main area however an enjoyable 15 min walk away.
Overall not to expensive so good if you are not looking for the best.

Room Tip: An upgrade!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Jackiecresswell,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of Conrad Dublin.
I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not outstanding. I greatly appreciate all guest feedback as it affords us an opportunity to improve all aspects of our hotel and provide feedback to our team.
I hope we can welcome you back to the Conrad Dublin in the near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

At check in we were given a surprise upgrade to a suite which was outstanding! Staff couldn't have been more helpful. Rooms were kept immaculate and well equipped with everything you need. Will definitely return.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear thegesh,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of Conrad Dublin.
I am delighted to hear that our service & facilities exceeded your expectations.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Really nice hotel, good spacious rooms and nice bar area.

A Waiter named Franciso could not do enough for us, impecible service and deserves to be recognised for his high standards.

Would stay here again definately.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Audi W,
Many thanks for taking the time to submit a review of Conrad Dublin. I am delighted to learn you had a very enjoyable visit. I will be sure to share your feedback with Franciso and the rest of our team.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Martin Mangan

Been to Conrad Dublin? Share your experiences!