“Perfect!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Perfect!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in the Morgan. The staff are friendly and eager to help. The room was beautiful, big bathroom, memory foam bed, huge mirror, spotless. An absolute treat. The only reason it wasnt excellent was because of the cost, a bit pricey for a mid week stay that didn't include breakfast and the TV didnt work.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (332)
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Very happy with the stay at Morgan. The hotel is located in the busy Fleet street, where there is party atmosphere all night long. We needed a more quiet room and got good service from Alvydas! Thanks!

Room Tip: The rooms in the back are more quiet than the ones facing the main street and could be considered fo...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Morgan_Hotel_Manager, General Manager at The Morgan, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
MariannefraOslo hi and hello I hope this email finds you well and all. Wow, thank you for the great review. Excellent way to start the week off with such positivity thanks. Alvidaz ( or V as we call him ) is a true general in the world of reception. I have passed on your kind comments to him proudly. Our location is quite possibly the best location on earth. Directly in the heart of Temple Bar with it's wildlife and adventures. People come from everywhere to experience this and take part and I am delighted that you did and enjoyed yourself. Thank you again for taking time out to write such nice words regarding your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back with us sooner than later

Telford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stayed here of two nights to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. The hotel was perfect, it is clean, the staff are friendly and it is in a perfect location for exploring Dublin. The black out curtains ensure a really good nights sleep and the large rooms make the whole experience really relaxing.

We were on the second floor at the back, with air conditioning :) it is next door to the Hard Rock Café and the breakfast that they serve is excellent.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone !

Room Tip: Room 231 - if your room is through the Mona Lisa lift you are in the right part of the hotel
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
SianTelford hi and hello I hope this email finds you well and that your summer is going excellent. The hottest / warmest summer since the 70's , just Amazing. Thats great that you stayed with us on your One year anniversary. I look forward to welcoming you back for your Second year , and so on. You've started a tradition now. Please email me direct on generalmanager@themorgan.com before next years and we'll press all the Vip buttons for it. SianTelford , thank you so much for taking time out and writing such a nice and uplifting review of your recent anniversary stay with us. That was really nice of you. It's nice to be nice to the nice. The black out curtains are Amazing aren't they. People often get lost in the rooms Lol. An American couple the other week plugged in a hair dryer from back home and tripped the lights in the room and with the black out curtains all pulled over it took me a while to find the solution ( and this was 2pm ). It's the extra little funked up quirky things at the morgan that make the difference. Thank you for bringing up how Amazingly Awsome our location is. It really is so true. People can go, see, buy, try, view, taste, experience everything right from our door step and call us home. A great base for the best Irish experience one could want. SianTelford thank you once again for the kind and thoughtful words and I hope to be welcoming you back again with us sooner than later ( well before next year I hope )

Be well

Woodbury, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The Morgan was so easy to get to for a first-time visitor to Dublin and I loved exploring the Temple Bar area. The hotel was clean and comfortable with free wi-fi. (Expected, but not included in my next hotel.) I read about noise complaints and requested a higher floor if possible. I was on the fourth floor in the back section and the noise didn't bother me at all, but after a few pints in the local bars not much would. I wouldn't recommend this hotel for families with small children looking to go to bed early, but for my purposes the location and the cleanliness of The Morgan could not be beat.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Hi herba317 I hope this email finds you well and that your summer is going as planned. The Morgan I find is the best place for a first time visit to Dublin. Smack Bang in the exact heart ( the aorta ) of Temple Bar, a stones throw away from absolutly everything one would want to see or experience. Every bus / train route is on our doorstep that can take you to every inch of this country ( it takes six hours to go across this country ). Free Wifi is great isn't it. At the Morgan , register, put the swin suit on and surf away Lol. Every inch of the Hotel is uniquely designed and funked up to the extreme with a cool / chilled out factor of eleven. Thank you herba317 once again for such a nice and thoughtful review of your stay with us and hope to see you again sooner rather than later. Take care and have a great summer

Leeds, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

You couldn't wish for a better location.

Rooms wise, they're trendy. Ours had a lovely free standing tub surrounded by pebbles.

This hotel has a really strong feel good factor. I'm excited just writing about it.

Definitely treat yourself to a stay here. It's got the brag factor too. This is the hotels most visiting celebs choose to stay in.

Tip: check in is quite late and most flights arrive fairly early - the hotel are happy to store bags for you. And while you wait for your room, go for cocktails in the bar!

Room Tip: Ask about room upgrades. Probably worth the increase for bigger/feature room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ste_Jay2012 hi and hello I hope this email finds you well. Ste_Jay, this is one of those reviews that I print off and put on display in our staff area. Excellent, thank you for taking time out and writing this. It's nice to be nice to the nice, and that was really nice of you. Our location is just Amazing isn't it. People from all four corners of this planet come to experience this and take part in the wildlife / adventure. It's a must do in ones life time. You really wont find a better location. A stones throw away from literally everything Dublin has on offer. It's Amazing how trendy and uber cool the Morgan is, thank you. Each and everyone of our one hundred and twenty one rooms are uniquely designed and funked up in there own hip / risque chilled out relaxed zen like kind of way. The Tub rooms are the most requested rooms here. Rooms 125 and 225 are the design concept rooms. Free standing old school tubs in the middle of the rooms on a pedastool surrounded by Awesomeness. Everybody loves them and always comes back for more. The list of Celebs is endless at the Morgan. You never know who's staying with us or who you'll bump into in our world famous Morgan Bar with the Morgan Vibe on Tap LOl. I've got to hang out , and have become to many of my heroes here from Abba to ZZ Top, really. Well thank you once again for such a kind, fun and thoughtful review of your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back with us sooner than later. It would be my pleasure to treat you to one of our signature Morgan Cocktails for such a nice and funked up reveiw. Please ask for me when your in next. Enjoy the summer

Dresden, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Just had a great one week stay at The Morgan. Located in the heart of Temple Bar, it's the perfect place to stay for party, shopping, and sight-seeing, all in walking distance. The hotel has a fancy style and the room was large and very chic, although a bit noisy during the weekend since right above the (very cool) hotel bar. But the staff was thoughtful enough to provide us with ear plugs... All the staff were very friendly and attentive, and the service was just great. And if you're not just interested in the traditional Irish bars all over Temple Bar, just ask Guest Relations Manager Dave Schneider for alternative places. He will get you your very personal Dublin experience, as he did for us. We had a really good time and will definitely return to this place!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Melaine K hi and hello I hope this email finds you well and all. Wow one week with us thats great. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your Dublin experience and that Dave got to show you some great spots. He's very rock and roll so he knows the local hot spots very well. He mentioned that he's to send you a T-shirt from the Biker Rock Bar near us and will be done when they get medium shirts in. Melaine K thank you for taking time out and writing such a nice and positive review of your recent One Weeks stay with us. Excellent. We must be doing something right Lol. It's so true how Cool the Morgan Bar is. Almost too Cool if thats possible. It's the most happening hot spot in town with a cool funked up factor of eleven. Everybody wants some, and we give it to them. The location is the best on the planet. Close to absolutly everything one would want to see, buy, try and experience in the country. Melaine K thank you once again for such a nice upbeat and thoughtful review and I look forward to welcoming you back with us sooner than later, and I'll make sure to remind Dave to send you that T- Shirt.

Be Well

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

The Morgan was the first place I stopped off on my trip to Ireland. It is situated in a great lively area and I was very impressed with the design of the hotel. The overall atmosphere was cheerful but on occasion I found customer service could have been a bit more pleasant. The room was delightful and comfortable but a little but noisy but that is to be expected due to the location of the hotel. Overall great stay would go back again soon.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Catherine L hi and hello I hope this email finds you well and all. Catherine L thank you for taking time out and writing a review of your recent stay with us. That was really nice of you. Our location is Amazing isn't it. I saw a list a few weeks ago that a tourist had, and it had the Top Twenty places to visit before you die. Temple Bar was number twelve, and we are in the exact heart of Temple Bar. The Aorta to be exact. People from all over this planet come to experience this and delighted that you got to. The Design of the Hotel is very unique / risque isn't it. All funked up in the right places and tweeked to perfection on a daily basis. Every nano inch of the Morgan is looked over at any given moment to help maintain our world famous Vibe and chilled out relaxed atmosphere on Tap. I'm sorry that you felt our customer service was a bit off during your stay with us. Thats a pretty rare comment to get here. At the Morgan each and everyone of our staff are hand picked and encouraged to go the extra mile. They are not like the normal robotic hotel staff one finds in the chains out there. I'm really sorry you felt this way and I have forwarded this on to the relevant departments and this is being looked into as I type this. Please email me direct on generalmanager@themorgan.com before you come to Dublin next as I would very much like to offer you a complimentary upgrade to one of our designer Suites with all the Vip buttons pressed. I look forward to welcoming you back with us soon and thank you once again.

Eddie Sweeney

Been to The Morgan? Share your experiences!