“Nice apartment with everything needed” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Suites Dublin Leeson Street

You added Premier Suites Dublin Leeson Street to your Saves list
Premier Suites Dublin Leeson Street
4.0 of 5 Condominium   |   14-17 Lower Leeson St, Dublin 2, Ireland (Formerly Stephen's Hall Hotel & Suites) (South City Centre)   |
Ranked #8 of 91 Specialty Lodging in Dublin
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Nice apartment with everything needed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed there with our small daughter (2 years old). The apartment was nice and well-equipped, and the location is reasonably good and central. It wasn't the most inspiring place, but it served it purpose well for a city holiday.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
PremierSuitesDublin, Front Office Manager at Premier Suites Dublin Leeson Street, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Good afternoon JeppeKH,

Thank you for reviewing our property. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here in Premier Suites Dublin while on a city break. May we have the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Great location and very friendly reception staff. We stayed in a 2 bed suite, one room had an en suite bathroom, main bathroom was pretty small but with a very powerful shower and also had Elemis toiletries. Kitchen has everything you would need ie dishwasher and washing machine.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
PremierSuitesDublin, Front Office Manager at Premier Suites Dublin Leeson Street, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Good afternoon Burd13,

Thank you for reviewing our property so high. We really do appreciate it. We are delighted that you enjoyed our staying in our suites. We look forward to welcoming you back on your visit to Dublin.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights and were extremely pleased with the accommodations. The front desk staff were fantastic as was the room. The location is perfect - who wouldn't want to start their walk into Dublin with a few minutes stroll through St Stephens Green - heaven! The only downside and I was advised by the staff well beforehand so fair game to me, is there is noise for those rooms facing Leeson Street. If you are at all a very light sleeper as I am, request a room away from the street. You may miss the charm but you won't miss the traffic noise.

The room itself is quite lovely – no carpet (hurray!), a wide entrance hall (could benefit with coat hooks on the wall but that is a very minor quibble). The twin bedroom was ever so cozy and the makeup table and closet space were superb. The bathroom was compact but functional (water pressure, temperature and heated towel rack were first rate) and the living room/kitchen was very spacious. The kitchen had every feature required – dishes to appliances to fridge to dishwasher. Take advantage of the many Tescos close by for your comfort and convenience.

I would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper request a room away from Leeson Street.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
PremierSuitesDublin, Front Office Manager at Premier Suites Dublin Leeson Street, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Good afternoon Lovemydogandhorse,

Thank you very Much for taking the time to share your feedback with us following a recent visit to Premier Suite Dublin. The team are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the facilities and service to be excellent throughout.

I do hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Premier Suites again in the near future.

Kilkenny, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Stayed in premier for one night to attend a concert at National Concert Hall, location of suites is very central, close to Stephen Green, Grafton Street, etc, underground parking is very convenient, reception staff very friendly and helpful, our room was very luxurious, spotlessly clean, kitchen area had a welcome pack, only stayed for one night so didn't use kitchen but well stock and all of very good standard, bathroom was fab with a great shower. Lovely seating area at reception with tea and coffee available, only wish we had more than one night stay to enjoy all that premier suites have to offer.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Good afternoon wpttb,

Thank you very Much for taking the time to share your feedback with us following a recent visit to Premier Suites Dublin.

The team are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the facilities and service to be excellent throughout. Thank you, I will pass on your kind words to my colleagues.

I do hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Premier Suites Dublin again in the near future and stay with us a little longer.

Best wishes

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stayed in one of the suites at Premier Suites last night when at the rugby. The location on the corner of St. Stephens Green on Leeson St. means everything is walking distance. Warm friendly and helpful reception (thanks Nick), parking in the basement and lovely clean suite. If highly recommend this place.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us following a recent visit to Premier Suites Dublin.

The team are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the facilities and service to be excellent throughout. I will pass on your kind words to my colleague Nick Williams, which I agree is an asset to our team.

I do hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to again in the near future.

Best wishes

3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

One of the gentlemen working in the evening was VERY nice and helpful. We stayed in a one room apartment with a small kitchenette. The room was nice, however when we arrived it was dirty. One of the chairs had crumbs all over it from the prior guests. It just makes me wonder if such obvious cleaning was overlooked, how well are they really cleaning everything else? The location was good, a little removed from the sites, but not an unreasonable walk and the bus to the airport is literally right outside the door. The biggest disappointment was the morning I went out for an early run- my husband was out early for the day and when I arrived back after my run my key had stopped working. No one in the room to let me back in… It was chilly and I was soaked from running, when I tried to contact someone to get be back in the room, they were not able to help at all. I called the help number and they told me to sit outside and wait for a cab that MIGHT bring me a key. Needless to say I was extremely disappointed in their service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Good Afternoon Dawn S,

Thank you very much for reviewing our property. My sincere apologies with regard to the housekeeping issue, I have raised this with our accommodation department. I am very surprised to hear that you personally felt we were " a little removed from the sites " as we are a stone throw from the enterance of St. Stephen's Green ,minutes walk to the central shopping area of the famous Grafton St. and historic sites of Dublin one of which to mention Trinity College and more.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best regards

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Recently booked myself a 2 bedroom penthouse apartment for 3 nights for a sister and friend. FANTASTIC. We had been doing a 12 day drive tour and so welcomed a little longevity in the one place. Very comfortable beds after a series of questionable ones. What you see on the website is what you get. Apartment 403 great. Centrally located within steps of St Stephens Green. Our cabbie did not know of it but we found out they had recently had a name change so that may acount for it. A big thank you to the front office staff who were on 2, 3, 4 Oct. They were extremely helpful. Loved Dublin and will return as 3 days not enough. Our visit made even better by virtue of a great apartment with a reasonable price point.

Room Tip: Penthouse appt 403 was very good. 2nd bedroom my friend did say was on the street side and a little...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
PremierSuitesDublin, Front Office Manager at Premier Suites Dublin Leeson Street, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Good afternoon LuciaMcH,

Thank you firstly for reviewing our property so high. It's truly delightful to recieve this fantastic feedback from our guests. I am very happy to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us while holidaying in Dublin, Ireland. May you return to us on your next visit and stay a few days longer. We will be sure to look after you. I will pass on your sincere "thank you" to our wonderful staff here at Premier Suites Dublin.

Go Raibh Mile Maith agat
Regards

Front Office Manager

Been to Premier Suites Dublin Leeson Street? Share your experiences!