“Not bad but not great” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Spencer Hotel Dublin IFSC

You added Spencer Hotel Dublin IFSC to your Saves list
Spencer Hotel Dublin IFSC
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   International Financial Services Centre | Excise Walk, Dublin 1, Ireland (Formerly Clarion Hotel Dublin IFSC)   |
Ranked #10 of 174 Hotels in Dublin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Great service, stay includes a breakfast feast a mile long and centrally located. There is a workout room, pool and nice lounge with a fire place. Room service was here in the blink of an eye. They had good recommendations for nearby restaurants as well.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Just returned from a 4 night stay at THE SPENCER having chosen this based on previous reviews and i must say we were not disappointed.From arrival to departure we were really well looked after by every member of staff we met.The hotel itself is located a 10-15 minute walk away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre and despite being on a busy main road during business hours was the quiet oasis that we were looking for.All public areas are immaculately clean and tidy with a modern,trendy vibe.We were also able to have free use of the fitness centre during our stay and this again was well kept with very helpful staff.I especially enjoyed the jacuzzi after a long day walking round the city.We had a room to the rear which was modern,of a decent size and was cleaned every day.Breakfast was an all you can eat buffet style,and for 15 euros we found was good value.Overall a fantastic well run hotel,would definately recommend

Room Tip: rooms at the front overlook the river
Milton Keynes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My wife & I have just spent 3 days/nights at this hotel & all I can say is that if you are visiting Dublin then you simply have to stay here, the rooms are great, the bed was comfortable, the staff were great especially Stephen at reception who gave us some really great advice about what to do & where to go & especially about using the tram service, the nearest stop was just beside the hotel & it was a cheap way of getting around the city.
The breakfast was very good although at 15 euros each was a bit pricey, we also ate at the East restaurant which was an Asian/fusion restaurant, I had booked to eat here for our first night anyway but it was so good that we ate here the following night. A special mention must go to Sonya who we think was standing in for the manager of the restaurant, what a character, she was warm friendly & welcoming & a bit bonkers but in a nice way.
In summary, this was a surprise trip for my wife who didn't know where she was going until we were in the Ryanair queue at Luton, she couldn't find fault with anything at the hotel & neither could I, we had an absolutely brilliant time in Dublin & most of it was down to this hotel

Swanage, Dorset
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Staff at the Spencer were friendly & helpful. Nice Cosmopolitan feel. The breakfast was superb, Jeremiah very friendly, 15 Euros All you can eat buffet. Rooms kept very tidy, slept very well in this Hotel - Not noisy during our visit. Cocktail bar very modern.
Location of Hotel is 10 min walk to centre of Dublin. Tram service at back of hotel, cheap travel into city. Bus stops in front of hotel, trains over the Bridge!!
Would recommend this Hotel to friends.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Spencer_GM, General Manager at Spencer Hotel Dublin IFSC, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear SunnyK07,

Thank you for the lovely review and for mentioning Jeremiah. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your very kind words.

We love our location at The Spencer. We are only a short stroll to the heart of the city and many attractions and yet we are in one of the quietest locations in Dublin City. Perfect for a well earned rest after a day at work (or shopping)!

I hope that you will think of us the next time you are traveling to Dublin and we can further improve on your experiences with us.

Best Wishes,
Eddie Sweeney
Pune, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I was on a business visit to Dublin for a week when I stayed at Spencer in the month of August in the year 2012. Overall a nice stay with nothing fancy about it. It was an official visit and hence I hardly got to measure the entertainment quotient of the hotel. But I do not recollect any bad or unpleasant instance whatsoever.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Manchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Having booked a night at the Spencer Hotel I received a phone call 3 days before the arrival date to let me know they had no room for me! I was then booked at the Morgan hotel which is part of the same group.
I was assured I would be well looked after at the Morgan and I surely did!
I had a nice stay at the Morgan but be aware of the overbooking system at this hotel!

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Been to Spencer Hotel Dublin IFSC? Share your experiences!