“Great weekend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Spencer Hotel Dublin IFSC

You added Spencer Hotel Dublin IFSC to your Saves list
Spencer Hotel Dublin IFSC
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   International Financial Services Centre | Excise Walk, Dublin 1, Ireland (Formerly Clarion Hotel Dublin IFSC)   |
Ranked #10 of 174 Hotels in Dublin
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Northern Ireland
“Great weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed Friday and Saturday night.
Great room, great food, fantastic cocktails.
Can't fault this hotel.
Recently refurbished and now run by Fitzpatrick group.
They know how to do it properly!
Will definitely stay here again.
No more Westbury or Brooks for me.

Stayed April 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My husband and I stayed at the Spencer for 4nights, the hotel is excellent but for us what made it so good was the staff, they were amazing, nothing to much for them they went above and beyond the call of duty. A special mention of Uham top notch.
Trams located up the side road of the hotel (handy) walk along river lovely.
Watch out for deals we went through Alpha Rooms...

Room Tip: We were at the side of the building and it was fine, bin lorries etc lift at night. Front of hotel o...
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

In the second deacde of the 21st century there is no excuse for any hotel having poor internet access. The Spencer offers free Wi-Fi. But the signal in my room on the first floor was never strong and at times the connection so slow that it was useless. I contacted the front desk who promised to "send a porter up to resart the router" but any imporvement was short-lived and the service delivered was poor.
Has the front desk staff asked: "How was your stay? Was everything OK?" when I checked out, I would have mentioned it again. But they didn't. Thank goodness the nearby Convention Center Wi-Fi was top-notch.
On a better note, the serving staff in the bar were great.

Room Tip: Make sure they pormise you a room with good, sound, fully-functioning Wi-Fi (if you need it) and com...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Great place, really good vibes, food was delicious and service was top notch! Sonya and David looked after us really well they were so nice, curry was lovely and pints were great, all in all we had a great time!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

During my recent weekend getaway in Dublin I stayed at The Spencer and I could not have stayed anywhere better. The staff were super friendly and made my stay amazing, catering to all my needs. Room was comfy and had great views over the river Liffey. I also had the chance of trying the cocktails at their bar (delicious) and having dinner at their lovely asian fusion restaurant EAST, which was everything I expected: great food, very well presented and served by very knowledgeable and friendly staff. And all this within walking distance from the city center. I would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Ask for any of the rooms with views to the river.
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel was a 20 minute bus trip from the airport and I worried that it might mean that it was too far out of town, however it's only a short 10 minute walk to the Temple Bar area. I had advised the hotel when booking that it was a surprise trip for my husband's birthday and asked if we could have a river view if possible. We were not disappointed with a view overlooking the Liffey and the Samuel Beckett bridge - gorgeous! In addition to that (which would have been enough) our bed was laid out with rose petals and there was a birthday card and box of chocolates for my husband - such a lovely touch. The room was spotless (thanks to Sandra) and a decent size.
We had drinks in the bar one night and the bar man was happy to make up cocktails that weren't on their menu. The reception staff were friendly and efficient - as were the breakfast staff. I really can't fault this place and we will definitely stay there again if we return to Dublin.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 504 which was perfect - had a balcony and an incredible view.
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Nice hotel on the banks of the Liffey. About 15 minutes walk into the City Centre, but on good public transport routes if preferred. Staff were friendly and helpful. Our online booking only had twin room availiability, but the hotel actually found us a double room on arrival, which was good. Didn't eat in the hotel, but did have a lovely cocktail in the bar which was reasonably priced.
Would happily stop here again if travelling to Dublin.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front have a river view, but you do get a bit of road noise
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Spencer Hotel Dublin IFSC? Share your experiences!