“Very relaxing no hurry massage in Abbey street” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Dublin
3 attraction reviews
“Very relaxing no hurry massage in Abbey street”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great no hurry 1 hour relaxing massage for €50. Got really strong but still relaxing inc walking on my back massage.Not sure the girls name but I will return.

Visited September 2013

“Will be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

First time to visit Mai Thai Massage and it was excellent. Went in feeling tired and drained. Had the one hour hot oil massage with Bird. Lovely guy. Feel so much better. Will certainly be back!!!

Visited June 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Deep and peaceful massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Salla gave me a great massage yesterday. It was a combination of deep footwork on my back, elbows where needed and soothing relaxing strokes. As a massage therapist myself I appreciate the skill and thoroughness of Salla's work.
Later I was surprised at the level of inner peace I felt. I wasn't expecting this and it happens for me only with people who have nice energy.

Visited May 2013
“fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

for 50 euro this was 50% massage, 50 relax , well done, ill back, mr kenny, professional, and i recommend, a little bit of relax with dublin beeping outside

Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
“Very badly run. Wouldn't recommend to anyone. Jokers.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

These guys are a pack of jokers who are clearly not able to run a business.

My friend and I called to make an appointment.
We booked 2 massages for 7pm. We received a phonecall to ask if we could come in early at 6pm.
We said no but agreed to change the appointment to 6:30.
We arrived on time for the 6:30 appointment, and were told they were cancelling our appointment and that we should come back another time.

Needless to say we were very annoyed and baffled.

Overall they people we dealt with were unprofessional. I most definitely will not be going back.

Visited October 2012
MaiThaiManagement, Owner at Mai Thai Massage, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
This a total fabrication and I can categorically state on behalf of Mai Thai massage that the author of this review 'Ronan Dervin' did not show up for his appointment as stated. I have spoken to staff members who made the appointment with him and can state as a matter of fact that neither he nor his friend turned up for their appointment at Mai Thai Massage in 41 Wellington Quay. I have a backup recording from 4 CCTV cameras to verify this which we will also be forwarding to the staff at Trip Advisor in order to alert them of bogus reviews such as this.