“Very Disappointing.” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Cork
“Very Disappointing.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

Recently visited here with my mother and two sisters. We were hugely disappointed with the visit. Service wasn't great and the staff were very scarce on the floor. We were looking for salt and we were nearly finished the food by the time we got a waiters attention even though there were only two other tables in the restaurant. The food was very expensive and not satisfying. The pasta was server in a very watery pesto sauce with very little pasta in it. The waiter also served us two large glasses of wine not asking if we would like small or large or specifying a price difference. I will most definitely not be returning to this restaurant any time soon.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Hamilton, United Kingdom
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

Excellent location if you are going to the theatre. Plenty of choice and they do a low calorie Pizza selection which is thin and crispy but with lots of flavour.

Visited March 2012
Galway
“Bring you own bananas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Recently had dinner in Milano at Grand Canal. Restaurant was very busy, staff treat all like a number. Enjoyed our starters & pizza's but then ordered deserts, only to be told that the two deserts we ordered were not available. Had to change for other deserts. We also had to chase waiter for our tea, coffee's.

Visited February 2012
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Good pizzas in a relaxed setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012 via mobile

If you feel like eating a pizza, that what Milano does, and they do it well. Prices for the food were good value, the wine less so:Mozzarella

“Came out hungry”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012 via mobile

Dined here two weeks ago. It was a cold Tuesday night. The pizza with the " rocket salad in the centre" was my choice. I think it was around € 13. I could have eaten cardboard..., Great presentation ... Bland food. I had to order a bruscetta ... Expensive and bland. A rip off ... Sorry if I offend but I felt that I was wasting my hard earned money. Will vote with my feet .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere