Stayed for one night and asked for room at the back to avoid street noise. Had a quiet nights sleep in superking size bed. Small room but had all the basics. Room decor a bit tired, needs retouching. Lovely reception area, check-in fast and friendly. Did not use the bar or avail of the breakfast. Got a great online deal so overall, great for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The O’Callaghan Mont Clare is the perfect place for a Dublin retreat or adventure. Relax in our Bar, enjoy a sumptuous meal in Goldsmith’s Restaurant and experience all the wonders the city centre has to offer. The classically decorated, traditional 3 Star Hotel Dublin is truly a home from home, full of character and charm. A former favourite of James Joyce, the O’Callaghan Mont Clare 3 star hotel Merrion Square is situated in an idyllic location, nestled away in a peaceful Georgian Merrion Square, moments away from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests can experience Ireland’s historical and cultural hub. A warm Irish welcome awaits every guest at the O’Callaghan 3 star Mont Clare Hotel. Our welcoming staff pride themselves on their knowledge of the capital’s attractions, so whether you’re looking for a city tour, the scenic route to Trinity College, or Dublin’s best shopping district, they’ll be happy to help. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your O'Callaghan Mont Clare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o Callaghan Mont Clare Hotel
- Mont Clare Dublin
- Mont Clare Hotel Dublin
- o Callaghan Mont Clare Dublin