I have been twice in the space of a month simply because the price was great, the location terrific and the hotel comfortable.
It is in need of renovation but the rooms and the bathrooms are larger than most modern hotels.
The main factor for my choice, however, was the price and the location.
Breakfast is pleasant but average.
- Also Known As:
- o Callaghan Mont Clare Hotel
- Mont Clare Dublin
- Mont Clare Hotel Dublin
- o Callaghan Mont Clare Dublin
- Mont Clare Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The O’Callaghan Mont Clare is the perfect place for a Dublin retreat or adventure. Relax in our Bar, enjoy a sumptuous meal in Goldsmith’s Restaurant and experience all the wonders the city centre has to offer. The classically decorated, traditional 3 Star Hotel Dublin is truly a home from home, full of character and charm. A former favourite of James Joyce, the O’Callaghan Mont Clare 3 star hotel Merrion Square is situated in an idyllic location, nestled away in a peaceful Georgian Merrion Square, moments away from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests can experience Ireland’s historical and cultural hub. A warm Irish welcome awaits every guest at the O’Callaghan 3 star Mont Clare Hotel. Our welcoming staff pride themselves on their knowledge of the capital’s attractions, so whether you’re looking for a city tour, the scenic route to Trinity College, or Dublin’s best shopping district, they’ll be happy to help. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your O'Callaghan Mont Clare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.