We stayed here during the summer holidays for 2 nights.
1. Excellent centralised location. Just about 5 minutes walk to Temple Bar, Trinity College.
2. Our room is just right above the streets, but it's not that noisy as expected and even though it's near to Temple Bar area.
3. The staff at the reception, they are very nice, friendly and sweet. The whole atmosphere is jovial.
4. Price is very affordable, though it's supposed to be a peak season - summer holidays.
5. The complimentary breakfast is simple but nice, just like at home.
Note that you have to leave your room key before going out, as requested by the hostel. And we have to provide our check-in ticket to prove that we are staying there before we can get our room key back to enter our room. This is for security purpose.
A note to the hostel, the en-suite bathroom in our room - Room 20, the door is faulty, we have to 'lift' the door up before we can properly close and lock it. But we find it okay since we didn't really mind that.
- Also Known As:
- Ashfield House Hotel Dublin
- Ashfield House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashfield House is Dublin's most centrally located Budget Accommodation centre. Located beside Trinity College and only 2 minutes from Dublin's trendy Temple Bar, it is an ideal location to discover Dublin's many attractions and sample the best of Irish culture and night life. Ashfield house offers accommodation in twin, family and 4/6 bedded rooms and all rooms are en-suite. A light continental breakfast of Cereal, toast, juice, tea and coffee is included in the price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Ashfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.