“Overdue return visit” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian, Asian fusion, Pakistani, Pan-Asian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Ananda is Ireland’s premier fine dining restaurant. Ananda’s impeccable pedigree, enviable location and stunning interior design made it Dublin’s most anticipated restaurant opening of 2008. A series of superlative restaurant reviews quickly cemented its reputation as one of Ireland’s finest dining experiences.
poulton
“Overdue return visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Last time I was here earlier in the year I was just taken aback that there was a poorish review. I was pleased to see that is no longer the case and those who like good food and wonderful atmospheres consistently now say so on trip advisor. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to return again and find it just as superb as previously. They just have it all geared up for perfection and nowhere comes anywhere near Ananda for such a unique experience. I am grateful that I dont live in your area as otherwise I would never be away. Well done again

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
benny j, Manager at Ananda Restaurant, responded to this review, October 9, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. We are very delighted to see that you had an enjoyable experience at Ananda. It is such feedback that keeps us striving to make the product even better.

Dublin, Ireland
“Top Indian food with amazing service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I work in Dundrum my self and I have met my wife for dinner at Anandas few times now and we absolutely love it ! Great place and great food

Dublin
“Always amazing Ananda!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are regular diners at Ananda but I just had to write a review on this occasion . The food at Ananda is second to none. We had prawns, scallops, sea bass, dhal, naan bread and the most delicious little "amuse bouche" potato and cheese cakes. All tasty, intensely flavoured and wonderfully presented. Delicious. Service is smart and friendly. Well done Ananda. Thank you.

Visited August 2014

Dublin, Ireland
“In A Different League........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Why this restaurant doesn't have a Michelin Star I don't know. Ananda is probably one of my favourite places to dine because it never disappoints, always delivers & continually gets better & better & better. My wife & I brought friends to dinner there last night to liven up a wet & windy stay at home long weekend and we left thanking our lucky stars that Ananda is on our doorstep. From the moment we arrived to the time we departed, we were treated like royalty & ate like kings. I particularly loved the Dhal and my wife eulogized about the Sea Bass. I cannot rate this restaurant highly enough - if you get the opportunity: go !!

• Visited August 2014

Dublin, Ireland
“Super, modern Indian with excellent food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

highly recommend this restaurant. We go about every 3 weeks or so for Sunday lunch, great value, delicious food and friendly service.

The mixed grill is particularly good with an excellent selection of tandori meats (duck, lamb, chicken, pigeon), bombay potatoes, fluffy rice, fresh naan.

• Visited July 2014