“Killer” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
usa
“Killer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Very unassuming Juniors delivers the goods. I went here 3 times and had something different each time as they change the menu. These are chefs chefs. They rely on some recipes inspired by the Avoca cookbook. First time I had the grilled chuicken salad and the Ruben. They were both excellent. Second time was for brunch , had a grilled peach salad with mozzarella that was to die for. 3rd time was a genius sandwich on the best bread I have had in Ireland. Worth the wait here , but it's small and very crowded. Not best spot for kids but the food rules!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dublin, Ireland
“A busy place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Decided to eat here late on a Thursday evening and had a delicious meal with good wine,
Could not fault the food or service. I had vegetarian and my companions had the steak and clams, both perfect. This is a good local restaurant with good atmosphere, good food, lots going on around the area and we had a good experience.
I believe they do a good lunch too, we will be back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Bragg, California
“Great fresh food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We weere tipped of to Junior's by a local, ate a later lunch, some of the specials were already gone. You order in with the cooks (a little confusing), but the soup, sandwich, bread were great. Small place, some outside tables. We are told they have a great brunch on weekends. Very near our hotel, the Grand Canal.

Visited June 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Great local busy eatery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Popped in here last week and had a really good meal....place iris small and you re on top of each other but we knew that going in....pint of prawns to start with, really good, no fault....one went for the ribeye which was also excellent, I went for the other form of steak salad on a bed,of rocket, balsamic and Parmesan...also really good, house wine was not,great
Staff were very good and on the ball, nice vibe in there also, will,defo back! good job!

Visited June 2013
Los Angeles, California
“I won't be back!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

TA informed me that my review of Juniors has been taken down, not sure why, but i did get a nasty threatening message from Juniors. Obviously they don't like to be criticized.

Anyway, on my recent visit to my friend who lives nearby Juniors we went for lunch. We went a bit early cos it gets very busy according to my friend.As I mentioned before we found the staff unfriendly, hard to get attention and just rude.

I had the Reuben, it comes toasted ( so the bread is a bit hard ) but the filling is still cold, not nice. I didn't bother to say anything as seeing what the staff were like I didn't want to cause a scene as my friend was treating me.

I visit Dublin every year and usually people are really friendly, this was such an unpleasant experience.

Also the toilets are tiny, almost impossible to turn in them.

I'll avoid for my next trip!

• Visited April 2013