“Amazing day trips from Dublin!!!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #6 of 172 Tours & Activities in Dublin
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Extreme Ireland/Irish Day Tours are the best day tour company in Ireland. We run tours 7 days a week from Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher, Giants Causeway, Connemara, Belfast, Cork and Blarney, Celtic Boyne Valley Tour & many private group tours. We are also the proud providers of the most entertaining evening tours in Dublin, our Gravedigger tour and our Irish Traditional Story Telling tour. Come aboard the company well ahead of the game in Ireland.
54 attraction reviews
“Amazing day trips from Dublin!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I did two day trips through this company, one to Cork/Blarney, and one to Cliffs of Moher. The guide Joseph (for both of my trips) was absolutely amazing, definitely one of the best guides I’ve ever had. He was like a walking history book. Throughout the drive, I learned so much about the history of Ireland and the history behind the places we were visiting. He sang some Irish songs and played a variety of music on the journey. I learned a lot from him. Our guide was also very good about giving us enough stops and enough time to stretch our legs and get some snacks throughout the journey. We stopped at some other beautiful places throughout the day on both trips. Cliffs of Moher were breathtaking and we had just enough time to walk along the cliffs and take in the stunning views. Blarney was a very cool place to visit. I would recommend kissing the stone - it is a fun experience. While in Cork, I would recommend using your free time grabbing lunch and visiting the English Market and St. Fin Barre’s Cathedral.

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
“Breathtaking!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I went to Giants Causeways with the guide named Bud.
It was amazing!!
Bud was very kind and the views are fantastic!!
I surely recommend it!

Visited November 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Best ghost bus tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I went on the extreme Ireland Gravediggers ghost bus tour the night before Halloween and it was great! The tour guide and the other actor were hilarious and scary at the same time, and super nice. The stop at Gravedigger's Pub was really fun and overall a great and interesting tour.

Dublin, Ireland
“Best Tours and Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have used Irish day Tours on a number of occasions, and they have been the most helpful people to deal with! I have been on the Giants causeway Tour and The tour of Belfast, both of which are excellent. As i was staying over in Belfast both nights, the company very kindly arranged for me to be picked up the next day! My Drivers were Liam, Mike, Colm and Eddie who are all equally as funny, kind and give you plenty of useful information! Thank you for a great couple of trips, Sarah (from the alexander!)

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I had a great day trip to Glendalogh/Kilkenny. Our tour guide Jerry and bus driver Jim were both great. Jerry had a ton of knowledge about the area and also had just the right amount of jokes mixed in to keep things interesting. During the down times of the tour they played Irish music which was great. I would reccommend this tour to anyone looking for a 9-5 day trip.