“Belfast & Titanic Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours, Adventure
Yakima, Washington
“Belfast & Titanic Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

This tour would be very worthwhile for anyone interested in the Titanic story.
Our tour today was exceptional because our driver/tour guide "Sean" was absolutely the best.
Very informative and interesting and he did not do a routine where he appeared to be an entertainer/singer wannabe with a captive audience.

Visited January 2014

• Polish first
Brisbane, Australia
“6 Day all Ireland tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

As a solo traveller I was nervous about going on a tour out of fear all groups and couples would stick to themselves! I could not have been more wrong, our group of 19, regardless of age or group size quickly became a little paddywagon family! Our tour driver Barry Hanley was instrumental in this happening I believe! He was engaging, knowledgeable and funny, with just enough of that Irish charm to make the entire group feel comfortable and at ease!

He delivered a wealth of knowledge about Ireland's history, current affairs and general interesting facts in easy to digest chunks and was evidently very passionate about the information he was sharing and country he was showing!

He gave recommendations at every stop of fun things to do for many different budgets! Speaking of budgets, I found this trip to be such excellent value for money! I choose the hostel option and found every stops accommodation to be comfortable and clean! The activities that were included were fantastic and any optional extras were well priced and worth the extra cash!

The coach was clean and comfortable, and although there was no toilet on board, you just had to ask and within 20 minutes, Barry would have made a stop!

I cannot say enough good things about this tour and the company. As I continue my travels around Europe I find myself recommending it to all I meet who are venturing to Ireland and will continue to recommend it when I venture home!

“Excellent day trips but prepare yourselves properly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

My partner and I took Paddywagon tours on 2 consecutive days - first to Coonemara & Galway, followed by the Cliffs of Moher. Both trips were led by drivers named John. Both drivers were witty and entertaining. Both trips were excellent value for money IMHO. I mostly have only positive things to say and can add nothing to previous reviews.

CAUTION though - these trips to Western part of the country do involve some twisty and bumpy stretches of road. I would have given Paddywagon the full 5 stars of they had equipped the buses with air sick bags but they didn't provide them. My girlfriend got sick and we were forced to use a plastic bag I luckily found.

So remember to dose up on Dramamine or whatever anti nausea meds that work for you. Or bring your own sick bags from the plane to avoid ruining an otherwise pleasant experience.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
36 attraction reviews
“6-Day All Ireland Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

I've always wanted to see Ireland and a friend recommended the tour. I looked into it and it seemed the best way to see nearly all of Ireland on a budget. The tour takes all the thought out of it. No need to worry about transportation, accommodation or breakfasts, not to mention some of the attraction costs. There were optional extras, but they weren't too expensive and were well worth our time.

Our driver, Barry Hanley, was funny and knowledgeable. He was definitely a character and you could tell he's passionate about his country, past and present. I highly recommend booking a Paddywagon Tour if you're interested in seeing a significant amount of Ireland. My only complaints are with some of the accommodation bathroom facilities, mainly no hot water. All the staff we encountered throughout the six days were welcoming and friendly.

I traveled alone, but was able to make friends with fellow tourists in the first day or so. Our tour group was mostly Australian, all of us ranged in age between 18 to mid-50s. We all got along well and enjoyed our trip together.

Visited December 2013
Melbourne, Australia
11 attraction reviews
“Took our money and left us standing in the rain!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

What an appalling and hopeless lot - they belong in a paddy wagon! We booked and paid €130 for the Giants Causeway tour and waited at the pick-up location for 45 minutes in the rain, before phoning to discover that Paddywagon Tours had forgotten us. Nobody cared. Then we had to wait over a week for a refund.

Visited December 2013