“See lots in 1 day!” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Tours, Adventure
Scottsdale, Arizona
“See lots in 1 day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

If your travel time is short and you're trying to maximize your Ireland trip, take the Paddywagon to the Cliffs of Moher! It was a long time in the bus, but the scheduled stops along the way helped break it up. We stopped at 2 castles, an old Abby, had lunch in the quaint town of Dooley and we stopped at the little cliffs. On our way back to Dublin we made a stop at a pub. There were several locals singing and playing music which added to the Ireland experience. The Cliffs of Moher (the main attraction) were spectacular! So worth it!! Just breath taking!
The bus itself was average, nothing fancy but easy to locate among other buses!
The best thing about the bus was our HILARIOUS guide!!! I believe his name was Mack!?? He was witty, engaging as well as informative. He made the long ride go by faster! So funny!

Visited September 2012

• Polish first
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Ireland visit with Paddywagon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My wife and I have recently returned from our 9 day tour of Ireland (July 26th to August 4th 2013) with Paddywagon. We are very satisfied with the whole tour. We found the tour to be very well organized, punctuality was at its very best, the tour gave a good overview of Ireland as a whole and it aroused appetite for further travel to Ireland. Last, but not least, our tour guide, Barry, was one of the very best we have met during extensive travel over many years - or rather, probably the best. He proved to be very knowledgable about Ireland, Irish history, culture, landscapes and general affairs plus being a good companion and supportive to the passengers.
Hordur Einarsson, Reykjavik, Iceland.

Bayonne, New Jersey
“Cruise ship day tours....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I booked Paddywagon tours for a private day tour. My daughter and I were coming in on a cruise ship and I didn’t fancy any of the tours the ship provided in Waterford. It is a 2 hour drive to the Blarney stone and that is where I had wanted to go. Paddywagon’s prices were significantly less than other tour operators and for that I was bit concerned but I must say I had nothing to be concerned about. What I found was a fabulous tour guide who made my daughter and I feel like family. John K was knowledgeable and kind. He taught us more about Ireland that I could have imagined on a tour, Played great Irish music in our car. And treated us like Irish princesses. When our tour was canceled for the following day on our cruise Paddywagon tours once again came to our rescue and planned a fabulous tour for us . John K once again was our tour guide and was once again perfect. I highly recommend this company. I was blown away by everything Ireland has to offer. And Paddywagon tours made the days perfect…the days spent in Ireland with Paddywagon were among the greatest days of my life…and it is all thanks to them!

Milan, Italy
“Cliffs of Moher”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

He departed from O'Connell street at 7.48(suppose to depart at 7.50). We ran to Trinity college to catch the bus(We had already booked the tour).
The Bus driver/guide, was awful. A lot of 10 min stops. 40 min for lunch in a busy Pub. Only 1h and 30 mins to the Cliffs. No chance to visit Museum, just a short walk. I would be better take some stops less and spent more time on the Cliffs.

New York City, New York
8 attraction reviews
“Best tour ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Hi! We just got back from going on the All Ireland 6 day tour. It was amazingingly fun. We had so much fun, we laughed everyday, and enjoyed seeing the most beautiful scenery Ireland has to offer. We had the the best driver Darren, who was also very funny, as well as a Karaoke phenom! He also explained the history about each place we went to. So it was also a learning experience, as well. We met the most amazing people that we will never forget and hope to keep in contact with! We were so lucky to have such an excellent group of people to meet. Also, we met some nice people who were only with us the first three days for the Northern Ireland 3 day tour. When they left, we switched buses down from 33 people to 13 for the last three days of our tour. Everything went smoothly. The first day, we went to Belfast city central and had some free time. Some people chose to do the Black Taxi tour.Then we went to see the Titanic Museum. We slept in Derry for two nights since Belfast was busy and booked because of a special event there. Then we went to the rope bridge, and Giant's Causeway. Of course, it was an amazing day. That night we went on a Derry Walking tour. The next day, we went to Galway and I never thought I would see a bar scene more lively than Temple Bar in Dublin. Galway is definitely the party city of Ireland, it's true. Then the next day we went to Killarney. All of us chose to go on the Jaunting Cars. It was amazing fun for only 12 euros each. Then we went to Dingle and explored the peninsula. It was gorgeous! We spent some time in the city center before heading for Annascaul. Even though Annascaul is tiny, we had the most amazing Karaoke night at Randy Leprechaun's. On our last day, went to Blarney Castle, kissed the stone, and then headed to the Guiness Storehouse in Dublin. Our long drives were broken up nicely with rest stops and we had so much we laughed many times on the bus as well as sang many songs. Most everyone stayed in the hostels. They said that most of the hostels weren't that bad. We stayed in the B and B's and had an Irish breakfast every morning (eggs, beans, bacon, etc). We would have stayed in the Titanic apts in Belfast, but stayed at the ABerfoyle B and B in Derry, the Aaron House in Galway, the Harmony Rivermere Inn in Killarney, and the brand new Inspiration B and B, right next to the hostel, in Annascaul. All of them were just fine. The people working there were also very nice. Overall, it was an excellent tour. We would definitely do it again, and again, and again!