“Great fun for the kids!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Imaginosity

Imaginosity
The Plaza, Beacon South Quarter | Sandyford, Dublin, Ireland (South City Centre)
+ 353-1-2176130.
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #83 of 218 Attractions in Dublin
Type: Museums
Ireland
8 attraction reviews
“Great fun for the kids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Kids really enjoyed this place. Two hours well spent. Although I did book before hand and when we got there it was fully booked. Good price too, I thought. This is only for up to 9 year olds though so that has to be kept in mind! Would definately recommend and go again!!

Sligo, Ireland
37 attraction reviews
“Great place to spend a few hours on a rainy day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Recently visited Imaginosity with my 2 young children (aged 3 and 5). We had a free family pass so I cannot comment on entrance prices. My kids thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of stuff for them to interact/play with. My only gripe would be we only had 2 hours and entering and leaving was chaotic to say the least. I presume the 2 hour slot and the number of people there was due to it been peak season. There is no queuing system while awaiting entrance into the actual play areas. You just have to wait in the lobby (which is quite small). As any parent of children will know kids get frustrated/upset when in crowded areas. We didn't have time to sample the cafe. Would I visit again...yes, my kids loved it but would try and go at a not so busy time. It is worth ringing in advance to book, saw lots of people arriving to be told they were booked out.

Dublin, Ireland
6 attraction reviews
“Dissapointing - standard has slipped”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Visited with two children 5 yrs & 2 yrs,We had visited when the center had opened initially and were very impressed. This time we found that a number of activities were not working correctly(TV Studio) or had bits missing (Shop) & Puppets were in bits . Staff were very young and not very interested. I think the place is great for kids but the management should not let the standard slip.

Dublin
“Magical place for children”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

My gransons aged 5 and 3 love this place. The variety and range of activities for their ages is great. They can use their imagination but with lots of aids. Every time they visit they ask to go (they live in England).

Visited April 2012
Western Ireland, Ireland
27 attraction reviews
“Worth the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I was afraid this would be over priced but it was a dream for a 5 year old and a 7 year old. Great day out, worth going early as we got to stay as long as we liked (dragged them out after 4 hours). Good cafe on site and not overpriced. Lovely little shop, filled with pocket money items making it easy to pick up a little treat. Lovely staff too

Visited July 2012