“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Queen of Tarts

Queen of Tarts
3 - 4 Cow's Lane, Dublin, Ireland (South City Centre)
01 633 4681
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 1,820 Restaurants in Dublin
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Northern Ireland
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Loved this little place! We visited it for a cuppa and something yummy and it didn't disappoint. My husband had the Victoria sponge cake and I had a lemon meringue pie. Both were absolutely gorgeous! You could easily share one between two as they are so big. We didn't have savoury food but what we seen it looked delicious. Lots of yummy treats to choose from so pay a visit and treat yourself.

Visited February 2013

• Greek first
Dublin, Irlanda
“The best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

If you like sweets, or pies, or cheesecake, or cake, whatever, everything is perfect at queen of tarts. Worth you try each day one option. you won't regret.

Visited August 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent cakes and cafe, what more could you want?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Once again Queen of Tarts has the consistency, quality, and passion that I appreciate in any establishment, but especially around baking. I would call out their cakes as near exceptional, they are always above average from my experience and the staff does care, takes on feedback and appreciates it.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milano
“My favourite breakfast place in Dublin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have lived in Dublin for 4 years and I can say this was my favourite place to have breakfast. I just looved it. Do ot expect a big fashion bar. This is just a warm cosy bar where you can have the most exquisite cakes in Dublin.
There are actually 2 Queen of Tarts in Dublin and this is the oldest one. Go and trust me. You won't regret it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sheffield
“Ok but no more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I must confess to being disappointed after reading all the wonderful reviews. I thought this place was mediocre. The staff were friendly, coffee was average and cakes were good. I suppose I was disappointed with my cake choice. My instinct was to go for a chocolatey affair but chose instead an orange cake which was quite plain. I should have returned for a more exciting cake but I didn't so have to review on what I had not what I might have had.