This was my first time staying at a hostel, and it was a great experience.
Staff was helpful and pleasent. Rooms and bathroom were comfortable and very clean.
Great kitchen facilities. Free Wireless. Free calls to Canada. Great location, about a 5 minute walk to St Stephen's Green and Grafton St. Lots of pubs in the area. Also has a Tesco just down the street for any essentials you may have forgotten. If I have one tip, it would be to bring earplugs. There are many pubs in the area, and the patrons are quite loud until the wee hours of the morning. Your only chance of a good night's sleep is earplugs.
- Also Known As:
- The Times Hostel - Camden Place Hotel
- The Times Hostel - Camden Place Hotel Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're a friendly and clean Backpackers hostel located in Dublin's Village Quarter just off Camden Street in the heart of Dublin 2 and a ten-minute walk to Temple Bar, Grafton Street and Trinity College. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Times Hostels - Camden Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.