“Fantastic, but pricy!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Cork, Ireland
“Fantastic, but pricy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

If you are looking for a taste that you will never forget, try this restaurant. I was looking for Halal food late night in Dublin and I googled it and was lucky to be near Rotana. Guys are accommodating and helpful and the place is excellent, although pricy for regular dining but you can treat yourself and friends with a dinner here.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Arabic first
“Excellent restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Excellently located restaurant, with extremely polite staff and scrumptious food! I went here for dinner, and really enjoyed it. We went here on a Friday.The restaurant was not extremely busy as we came very early for dinner. It was completely relaxing. I had the chicken strips to start and the Shish Taouk for main course. Have no complaints about either, they were filling, and we definitely left with happy faces!

The only minor detail about eh restaurant was the bathrooms. I would suggest to bring your coat with you, as they were quite cold when we visited. Having said that, I would have no hesitation in coming back again. Beautiful food, and great staff and service, definitely worth it!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“a lovely find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Before xmas 2012 I had a lunch at this little un-assuming restaurant, it was the best falafel sandwich I have ever tasted so I decided an evening meal is definitely worth a try so I booked a meal for two on Valentines night.
The food was really delicious.
The staff were very helpful and gracious.
It's also very good value and it's BYOB.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
dublin, ireland
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

The BYO option is great & we had high expectations of this place based on other reviews. I have frequented a lot of Lebanese restaurants & to be honest this place did not deliver. The starter mezze was grand but nothing special. The main course of a mixed meat platter was served cold & very dry. The service on the night was not great & we had to search for a member of staff to report our issue. Unsurprisingly we got our food back within 5mins (clearly microwaved!!) & was told by the waiter that the reason our food was cold was due to the "salad & yoghurt" on the same dish - totally ridiculous & basically insulting our intelligence to a degree. Its such a shame but I would never return to this place & would not recommend it either.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Great food, great value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Really enjoy going to this restaurant. The staff are attentive but easy going. You can bring you own wine. The food is great, fresh, healthy and tasty. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013