Spent a weekend at Harvey's Point at a wedding and I must say the hotel is top class and the staff just go out of their way to help you. We were blessed with gorgeous weather which made the stay all the more enjoyable.
The atmosphere in the bar is excellent and the food in both the restaurant and bar is superb. Our room was half the size of our own home and was fantastically equipped.
All in all we had a superb time and I would have no hesitation in recommending Harvey's Point certainly one of the top 3 hotels I've stayed in Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Irish hospitality. Harvey's Point is the recipient of the prestigious AA Hotel of the Year award 2007 / 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal