As we were unable to book twin room we were given a double bed and bed settee which worked out fine. The room was big enough to let each one have "their own space". I liked the idea of being in the courtyard where you had your own front door outside. If I had any down sides it would be that the room was quite dark and may have needed some refurbishment but these are only minor details. The staff really knew their job and made us feel very welcome. The food was the highlight of our visit! Very comfortable dining area, beautiful view and fabulous food very well presented. Stay for one night only but very relaxing and came away with a feel good factor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Irish hospitality. Harvey's Point is the recipient of the prestigious AA Hotel of the Year award 2007 / 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal