Back again at Harvey's Point after too long an absence, just like coming home. Some additions and improvements and still the same wonderful welcome, fantastic food, great service and my favourite peat fires for sipping whiskey at. Love the Executive Suites, these are the same size as a small house!! I won't stay away as long again (cutting down on business) Looking forward to the next time and some more wonderful 'soft' Donegal days. Favourite county. Five star and the rest! Deluxe next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Irish hospitality. Harvey's Point is the recipient of the prestigious AA Hotel of the Year award 2007 / 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Booking.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Tingo and HostelBookers so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal