We've been to many hotels across the globe and Harvey's Point is definitely up there among the best. Not only because of its wonderful location, spacious and luxurious rooms, and heavenly breakfast buffet in the cosy, classy dining room, but also for its amazing service level; low-key but always kind, personal and helpful.
Needless to say we enjoyed our three night stay a lot, and can recommend fully as a base for excursions into wild, beautiful Donegal and even the northern coast of Northern Ireland (don't miss Giant's Causeway).
A pool and a gym would make it perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Irish hospitality. Harvey's Point is the recipient of the prestigious AA Hotel of the Year award 2007 / 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal