We spent a wonderful weekend at Harvey's Point Hotel for a family wedding on 13 April. From the moment we entered the reception area we were greated with great courtesy. Our executive Suite was amazing from the luxurious bathroom to the most comfortable bed imaginable. The member of staff who accompanied us to our room was friendly and courteous. The food was amazing. Overall, I would highly recommend this wonderful hotel for any function.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Irish hospitality. Harvey's Point is the recipient of the prestigious AA Hotel of the Year award 2007 / 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal