Beautiful hotel, beautiful food and fabulous service. With roaring fires, luxurious rooms and staff that really go the extra mile, we have already booked to stay again. Special thanks to Nancy, a real gem who really took care of us and took the time to see to our every need. The chef made me a wonderfully fresh omelette and all the while with a smile for everyone. Attention to detail is this hotel's motto. They really can't do enough, and to top it all off the setting is exquisite. Can't wait to return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Irish hospitality. Harvey's Point is the recipient of the prestigious AA Hotel of the Year award 2007 / 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal