We have just arrived home 25/3/12 after celebrating our friends 50th birthday. This is our second time to harveys point after spending a fantastic weekend, from the arrival to the greeting from Sean the cheeky ,but lovely porter to the ladies who welcomed us on the reception we felt like we had never been away.the service in the restaurant was first class and it was nice to see Lucy and Nancy the waitresses who always had time for a quick chat and helped with your every need, the food by these group of fine chefs is truly delicious and the quality of the meat and fish are succulent and the detail to presentation is to be fully appreciated by your visit.the rooms are presented for your every need there s nothing that has been left out and every detail from slippers and robes to sewing kits shoe shine hair products to double jacuzzi with back ground music to listen to.this is truly a gem of a hotel you will not be disappointed if you find it a bit expensive just try a overnight stay and ask for an upgrade send an email and ask for special offers.the nice touch one morning when we came down for breakfast was the owner greeting us at our table and having time to speak to you.I know some people will say yes ,but this keeps you coming back and yes!this s probably true ,but it s a nice touch with a lady who has put the time and effort in to make it the hotel this is today along with her husband.......alli can say is thank you and see you next year!
Mr and mrs John Davis room 310
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Irish hospitality. Harvey's Point is the recipient of the prestigious AA Hotel of the Year award 2007 / 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal